Fun stories of the good ol' days of GTA

SpiderJay

I'm making this thread for you people who used to play the first GTA-games, meaning GTA 1, 2 and London.

My story is this:

Me mate Kenny and me were having us a deathmatch on GTA 1, city of San Andreas. First one to make 15 kills would win. Not so simple, as both of us were skilled Road Warriors ^_^

Anyway, we're tied 14-14 (which didn't happen often for Kenny as I was usually superior to him in terms of pure luck, so he's riled up pretty badly as you can imagine) and we meet finally on the Golden Gate bridge. Big car pile-up. He runs out of his car, slides over and flames me good with the flamethrower before I can aim at him. So I'm in flames, and he's already off my screen, running north for all he's worth. So I spray bullets after him in panic-fire, and guess what? I got the ungrateful maggot :lolbounce:

When the stats screen showed up, I was even declared the victor, even though I fell down from the flames about the same time he took a bullet.

I wish I had a camera or something to document his reaction at losing with such small margins. Gave a whole new meaning to the term 'Livid Insane Rage', me mate did.

I wonder why I speak in brit-talk. Must be because it sounds cooler to tell stories with a limey accent.

Anyways, that's my story. C'mon, let's hear a few more, eh?

-Fred

This was in GTA2, it was a deathmatch between me and the other person. I was driving down the road in a fast car then all of a sudden a guy poped out of the buildin and started shootind at me with a UZI.my car was on fire so i stoped the car and ran. it blew up then i ran behine it for cover. he tossed a cocktail at me but i was luck to have missed it. i brought out my rocket launcher and aimed it for him. it hit the wall behine him and he lost 2/3rds of his health. he quickly ran in to a car and drove off. i losted him but after 2 min i found him agian. i chased him all around town. we were driving next to a train station when all of a sudden he used the oil spill attached to his car and i went spping right towards the train tracks. It took me awhile to regian controlbut it was to late. I tried to get out of the car or drive it away but the train get closer and closer then bam! i was wasted :jumpon::jumpon::jumpon::jumpon::jumpon::jumpon::jumpon: