[SA]New Collab

Ghost

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well most people are done, but still no sign from Jace and DC. So I'm guessing they're dropping out then.

Now I really hope I'll find enough time to do this, otherwise it'll take longer than Amped2 :D

Nope, I'm in. Finally no schoolwork and I'm alloud to use my pc again (I flipped yesterday so I wasn't alloud any pc usage for a day). It's 10 PM now, so I'll try to get some good stunts by the end of Sunday.

lol blade get up 7 AM then you can talk and play SAMP with them ;)
lol blade get up 7 AM then you can talk and play SAMP with them ;)

Just because u dorks live on the planets backyard :rolleyes:

LOL ummmm wheelman, have you ever tried getting up at 7 am on a weekend? Its almost impossible. and GoF, WTF? If anything ur on the ass end of the planet :P

Ouch. That must suck. Anyway i finally hit a bump i've been trying to get for 2 days. so i have a few to send. I'll just wait for him to come on msn cause all of the file-hosting sites suck when your on dial up. so whats the new due date? wheelmans b-day/ the old one is past. letme know so i can add it to the callendar godlesslimit. i'll try to add it to this one too.

Uhm, let me make a few things clear... The deadline was 23.2. and it still is, which means it's over with sending stunts. Now it's left for me to edit. I've captured all the stunts and the only thing you can do now is tell me which font color/effect you want.

Now you ask me why won't I accept the stunts?

I say first look at the date this collab was re-started. It was 3.2. - that means 20 days to stunt. I've set the deadline about a week before it, and as I was aware it's a short one I said that all who want more time should just request more time from me, either in this thread or on MSN. But as nobody did I've left the deadline intact. Now, when it's past, I don't accept stunts anymore, save them for the next project if they're worth anything.

Btw Jace there isn't a 30th of February. But ok, use that if you want for this collab, since the stunts submitting is OVER.

I meant 1th of March. lol you're right.

I'll try to send my stunts as soon as possible. They aren't that great though. Haven't really had any time to really get good ones. At least, if you still accept the stunts to be sent.

Edit: after reading your post again, I came to the conclusion that you don't what anything to be sent, anymore.

If I miss understood, please tell me.

Edited by Jace