[SA]New Collab

Ghost

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, an update...

The editing's going slowly, I'm busy irl so I don't have much time to spend in front of PC. So yeah, this might take long, but it'll eventually get done. I was thinking of using the 3 minute song instead, but since I'm already on 2 minutes, I'll proceed with the 4 minute one.

For the title I still haven't decided, probably something with "fire".

LOL LOL impatient people... XD

I've just done the 1st step (placing clips) and now the n00by one's next. Although placing effects might take time (I hope it won't) it's a simple one. The key to a good sync is in syncing parts of the stunt with the song.

Just to make it clear - this isn't going to be the best vid ever nor very well edited. Tbh I was hoping Ghost'll get this one, but he was quicker :P. Well, atleast the stunts are good, defo a close battle between DC, GM and Ghost for the stunter of the vid...

I've just finished the main part. Not the prettiest editing ever, but it's here. As for the title, I'm going with "The Burning Desire". For the intro - unless DDX figures out something, I'll just go with a few lines of text. Outro - probably just some simple credits, anyone has any ideas?

Well,heh....that needs scripting dudes...and I don't know how to script,I suppose Slayer don't know too.

Anyway...I don't think I'll have the time for intro.You know...school.

EDIT:Maybe it could be done without scripting but it would be hard to do...

Edited by DareDevilX