Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

[SA]New Collab

So hows this going, editing getting anywhere?

guys this takes time. Look at the old collab vid while u wait :P

So whats this one gonna be called anyway? have we decided yet?

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

Okay, an update...

The editing's going slowly, I'm busy irl so I don't have much time to spend in front of PC. So yeah, this might take long, but it'll eventually get done. I was thinking of using the 3 minute song instead, but since I'm already on 2 minutes, I'll proceed with the 4 minute one.

For the title I still haven't decided, probably something with "fire".

Have you considered In Flames-Suburban Me (it would fit with stunts good)

EDIT:yeah,crawl trough knives is probably better...

Edited by DareDevilX

I'll make a poll with all the names suggested so far. If you have any other suggestions post it under the poll and we will do a second poll with the winner and the new suggestions.

Yeah whenever I finish placing clips into timeline and find some time I might re-do some sections depending on how many not used stunts I have. Then it's the easy step, adding effects and such. Any n00b can do that.

LOL LOL impatient people... XD

I've just done the 1st step (placing clips) and now the n00by one's next. Although placing effects might take time (I hope it won't) it's a simple one. The key to a good sync is in syncing parts of the stunt with the song.

Just to make it clear - this isn't going to be the best vid ever nor very well edited. Tbh I was hoping Ghost'll get this one, but he was quicker :P. Well, atleast the stunts are good, defo a close battle between DC, GM and Ghost for the stunter of the vid...

meh thats his problem :P Probly because when slayer signs in around 22:00 his time its about 12:00 wheelmans time.

EDIT: 13:00 Wheelmans time.

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

I've just finished the main part. Not the prettiest editing ever, but it's here. As for the title, I'm going with "The Burning Desire". For the intro - unless DDX figures out something, I'll just go with a few lines of text. Outro - probably just some simple credits, anyone has any ideas?

For the intro..... anyway to have the writing fade in from black (white writing on black background) and have it shater like glass by an NRG jumping through it? just a thought.... :mellow:

Well,heh....that needs scripting dudes...and I don't know how to script,I suppose Slayer don't know too.

Anyway...I don't think I'll have the time for intro.You know...school.

EDIT:Maybe it could be done without scripting but it would be hard to do...

Edited by DareDevilX