i cant stunt but theres a big probolem

sky-flyer

yeah im a average stunter...mostly in cars i can flip grind and do nearly anything in a car, but a bike....man there harder than they look i cant even bumb...i can grind and krail thats about it....i hit a bump...i fall of....i have full bike skill and full muscle and full bicycle skill.....u think snyone can help me....im rubbish at bike stunting, compared to my invincibility at car stunting

help! :pissedred:

Personally, I find grinding harder then making a bump. You shouldn't hit a bump to hard and try to get a good wheely angle, that's all I can say. I also could recommend you to wach some stunt vids and look at how other people take it.

thanks ill keep a note on that....darn bikes dont know how yall manage ive made a vids of my car stunting...they rule :lolbounce:

You could post your vid :) Your the first person I heard of who finds cars easier than bike :P

hehe your the first to have intrest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp-991ApZW4

thats the first vid i ever made....my camera quality sucks coz my camera broke...id just post this one, it means a lot to me...i have better....a lot better...took my bro 2 hours to upload this to youtube

ill have a look for my better ones...

Lol dude, you should learn about fraps. It will capture you screen, so you won't have to film it.

I quite like your stunts, would you wont to participate in our community vid?

oh son of a!

i forgot about fraps!!!! dammit! :bashhead:

community vid?....nah i aint good enough yet

my bro's attempt at VC bike stunts....it runs in the family...

Edited by sky-flyer

It's a San Andreas vid. It's currently in the making and we don't have any deadline for submitting stunts yet. If you have any intrest, even a little. Check out this tread. You don't have to make alot of stunts. You can submit 15 but also just 2. We're just trying to get a nice community vid along.

let it be the new community vid and get more people in, regardless of how good they are.
;) Don't worry, your car stunts are good anyways.

You had some pretty cool ideas for stunts. My only suggestion((I'm not a stunter, this is from a viewer's perspective)), is try to get the landings down right and then put them in the video. The stunt is loads more enjoyable to watch when you land on your wheels and stay on them.

Besides that your stunts are pretty cool.

You had some pretty cool ideas for stunts. My only suggestion((I'm not a stunter, this is from a viewer's perspective)), is try to get the landings down right and then put them in the video. The stunt is loads more enjoyable to watch when you land on your wheels and stay on them.

Besides that your stunts are pretty cool.

yeah me and my friend made a vid with both of our stunts in...here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qY0YlRgUE8

lol dont mind the need for speed carbon part at the end...lol....i did the stunts in the lambo and they mazda lol (red)

Shit...

You know how to jump but your stunts are somehow to easy...

You have the talent but watch some videos to see what's considered to bee a good stunt these days.

So...do the same thing but just be more creative and try to jump on high building using your tricks and so on.

You'll be welcome to join our collab Jace mentioned if you learn to do that.

Oh,yeah...and don't use mods cause that may suggest you modded handling etc.

EDIT:Watch my video Diquiet.Link is in my signature.It's not very very good bot it's not bad either. ^_^

Edited by DaredevilX

Ya I'd use an ingame car, I don't get how you frontflip but i've done some of the others, you did it a lot better though GJ. Don't put as many dull stunts in there though, like driving up the bridge everybody has done that and you repeted the same stunt a lot but you still did everything 10x better then I could.