Battlefield 2142

gta-connor

This game is pretty sweet, anyone else play it, if so whats your soilder name? Mine is Cobay.

Who thinks Titan mode is dumb though to many campers for me but the new conquest mode is great and the battles are much more fun then BF2 also there is not any spyware actually I havn't even seen an ingame ad os please leave that out.

'Nuff said about 2142 right there.

You wanna charge $50 for a game and put spyware on my computer in the process? Suck a fat one.

BTW it definitely is spyware, if they deliver ads based on what you do, they're tracking your information. Spyware.

And EA is stupid. All they did was make some new maps, weapons, and a new game mode and charged $50 for it. And deep inside the code, 2142's vehicles are still the same. They just have different models.

I love BF2 but 2142 is sofa king we todd ed man.

I hate games like Starwars, Halo was fun though. It doesn't feel overly futuristic to me though, you still use normal bullets the guns look different though. You arn't shooting lasers. Also the environments look normal the only super futureistic things are the Walker, and the Titan which don't feel like they don't fit in as they look very mechanical and not just stupid.