Runescape

gta-connor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but runescape has to be the worst mmo in the history of mmo's.

Though i have to give points to its quality since it is supported by Java. Runescape is recommended for 7 years olds.

BTW @chris82 WoW is a great game, people just hate it because they try it on SOMEONE ELSE'S account for 5min without knowing really anything of the game mechanics and doing 1 quest. If you are going to play any mmo, it would not be fun doing anything if you do not try to experience the whole game . Of course, not everyone in the world has to love it.

Runescape is a complete grind fest...click there to chop that tree...click there to attack.... click there to burn wood...click there and cook...

Hey I leveled my cooking skill! OMG i will have to click some more!

(Not saying anything bad to anyone)

BTW @chris82 WoW is a great game, people just hate it because they try it on SOMEONE ELSE'S account for 5min without knowing really anything of the game mechanics and doing 1 quest. If you are going to play any mmo, it would not be fun doing anything if you do not try to experience the whole game . Of course, not everyone in the world has to love it.

WoW is not a great game. I've played it before and I don't think it's fun at all. It gets extremely repetitive. And PvP is not satisfying at all. Add that to the fact that the greedy bastards at Blizzard want to charge extra money for 'expansions.' They can suck it, at least CCP will roll out EVE expansion patches for free. Also, in WoW you have to discover a lot of map locations. In EVE you know where everything is at the start. That's the way it should be, screw exploring places. I wanna kill people's spaceships, laugh and say "Ha Ha, I'm better than you," steal their items, and get away with it.

Also WoW causes you to neglect your friends.

Unless you are doing 40man raids with your guild ^_^

Well it really depends on what you like. It is your own preference exploring places adds effects to "role playing". PvP is satisfying for me atleast.

I'm not sure what type of PvP you are referring to but World PvP definitely satisfies me. The expansions in WoW entertain you pretty long though.

But neglecting your friends is probably true :lol: . Though runescape might do the same to lego (forgot the rest of your username).

Basically Runescape is for people who don't have lives. After playing it for a while, you get bored of it. My friend said that the game is really cool, until I started playing it, I got bored. He started playing it for more than 10+ hours. Anyways, he should learn that the game is shit. Mainly, All I can say is that if you play it, you should get over it.

Yeah, but lego20 it is alright since you are only 10..I started at 8 though. No worries, you can always look for another game.

But seriously, if you play for another month. I'm going to shout, GET OFF THAT SH*T

If you are looking for a MMO, try visit this website

Any game there would be better then Runescape.

But good job playing Grand Theft Auto!

Yeah, but lego20 it is alright since you are only 10..I started at 8 though. No worries, you can always look for another game.

But seriously, if you play for another month. I'm going to shout, GET OFF THAT SH*T

If you are looking for a MMO, try visit this website

Any game there would be better then Runescape.

But good job playing Grand Theft Auto!

I go there sometimes and most of the good games you have to pay for so now all I can do is go on TGTAP and play outside.

@Lego20: I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lego, you're weird for liking Runescape. Runescape has got to be the worst MMORPG ever made. I get it, you're ten, so you're gonna think stupid things are fun. However, if you want a good RPG, then go out and play Pokemon like other children. It may not be an MMO and the franchise may be at least a decade old, but at least it's still a solid game.

Or start mowing lawns for worthwhile MMOs, like Guild Wars, EVE, Everquest, and World of Warcraft. All of those kick the shit out of Runescape.

Edited by WnN2

Lego, you're wierd for liking Runescape. Runescape has got to be the worst MMORPG ever made. I get it, you're ten, so you're gonna think stupid things are fun. However, if you want a good RPG, then go out and play Pokemon like other children. It may not be an MMO and the franchise may be at least a decade old, but at least it's still a solid game.

Or start mowing lawns for worthwhile MMOs, like Guild Wars, EVE, Everquest, and World of Warcraft. All of those kick the shit out of Runescape.

I dont like pokemon, its sux.

Lego, you're wierd for liking Runescape. Runescape has got to be the worst MMORPG ever made. I get it, you're ten, so you're gonna think stupid things are fun. However, if you want a good RPG, then go out and play Pokemon like other children. It may not be an MMO and the franchise may be at least a decade old, but at least it's still a solid game.

I dont like pokemon, its sux.

Well, play Guild Wars, EVE, Everquest, or World of Warcraft. They are all better than Runescape in every imaginable way.

Lego20, didn't you watch Oskars video? Stop playing Runescape! Read what it says in his video near the end about the no life stuff and the loser stuff. It's true ppl who play Runescape and WoW are what that video says. I don't mean any offence but STOP PLAY RUNESCAPE OR YOU WILL BECOME WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS!

You don't need to tell him to get off RuneScape, he can stay on it since he's young and it's alright to play it at 10. You just need to shut up first off and let it be. It's not like he's going to play it all his life, he will eventually get off it somehow and continue his life. Mainly, for his age it's Ok, but when he get older, he'll realize that the game is getting old for him to play.

Ur right srry dude. But still Lego20 do what TM says is gonna happen so when you grow up stop playing cause thats when your gonna think it's gonna be boring.

You're both ten years old........... enjoy it while you can, seriously. This kid keeps trying to get me into free these things, he's annoying as hell.