Runescape

gta-connor

um Sky I especially don't wanna play Runescape it's just so boring! All you do is click everywhere and level up to attack more things, so boring. I need a fun and free MMO that I could have fun with, oh yeah I forgot my PC is a Windows 95 so it's way to slow to play anything. I can't watch videos either. But I put a Windows XP disk so it's like a XP just slower and worse, it's hard to explain.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um Sky I especially don't wanna play Runescape it's just so boring! All you do is click everywhere and level up to attack more things, so boring. I need a fun and free MMO that I could have fun with, oh yeah I forgot my PC is a Windows 95 so it's way to slow to play anything. I can't watch videos either. But I put a Windows XP disk so it's like a XP just slower and worse, it's hard to explain.

All I can say is get a new Computer. Simple. Then you 2 can play Runescape day and night. For both of you, of course, play all you can because once you get older, you'll start looking at other stuff.

I just get a Dell, since I like Dell alot. But yeah, it's up to you to choose you're computer, whether you want to build it yourself or if you got to Dell, they build it for you. Just make sure you got a better computer that doesn't have too many errors or you might not be able to play any MMORPG.

OK I might get a Dell.

No, don't do that....oh wait, you say that you wanted to use a laptop to play games on? Then you said you wanted to get a Dell to play games on? Ok, a Dell is probably right for you then.

Nice one. A Dell. Jesus Christ, I own a Dell, and it's pretty much useless! Do you know that Dell took old Dimension desktops and just remarketed them as XPS desktops? I don't know if that's true, but it would probably explain a few things. Get an HP instead.

HP is just as bad. Any pre-built is just as bad.

DELL is a reliabel computer for me, they never get viruses hardly and store and never crash, plus HP laptops are pretty dire they are good but battery on them is absolutely crap.

How the hell does it being a Dell make it more immune to viruses? The only way to give it better virus protection is to include Kaspersky.

SHIT. Well, at least I now know that I know nothing about computers.... Oh, well. At least I was right in the assumption that Dell did take old Dimension desktops and remarket them as XPS desktops.

Yeah, just get an cheap PC and upgrade it.

EDIT: Dammit. You were right.

Edited by WnN2