Runescape

gta-connor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Runescape has pretty crapy graphics, but its one of the reasons I like it.

I've played some games that have better graphics, and they just go slow, because my computer aint good enough.

Anyway, I found RS pretty entertaining.

What is your username on RS?

Everquest is like crack ...

Too many people have ruined their lives playing it. ... Although ... it was fun

>.>

<.<

Back on topic

There are a lot of free mmorpg that are way better than runescape. I honestly cannot grasp why anyone would still want to play it. It was fun for maybe a week ... then I started to hate it.

Lego20 told me he was gonna download War Rock but he was too scared that his computer would be as slow as mine. I wanna play War Rock also but as you know my PC is pretty bad. I'm gettin a new one by Fiscal 08'. Oh yeah forgot to tell you Lego20 I gave all my Runescape accounts to Ryan and a while ago I swore to myself if I gave all my accounts away i'm never gonna play Runescape again. So if it says i'm online on your buddy list say hi to Ryan not me k.

By the way, if anyone wonders why my RS account is called "Silberio II", its because I had another account before called, Yeah, Silberio.

I was talking to a friend, by MSN, and I was also playing RS, she aske "Are you on RS?", I said no, so she tought someone else was on my acc', anmd said "Hello" (In english, because she's from Chile too), I said Hello too - Hehe.

Well, I asked "Do you want to be member free?", and asked for her password, then she told me (By MSN) that she was going to report...Holy parrot, she took it seriously :ph34r:

So I was messaging here to tell it was me, but she already reported me, well...She noticed that, and...Well, I said that nothing would happen, because Jagex never take care about that stuff...2 days after, I loged in, and it said that I couldnt, and that I had to check my inbox thing...Yep, banned :lolbounce:

I tried to apeal the ban...But nothing - Hehe.

PS: I dont know, but I think this should be moved to the General Gaming forum :)

Edited by Silberio

I don't spend time on MMORPG's, mainly because everyone speaks like Jeremy from Pure Pwnage.

LOL that show is awesome. Only some speak like that to pretend they are uber pro gamers.

One more thing. Why did everyone start talking about runescape?(I know thats the point of the topic but i though everyone agreed that it sucked.)

BTW don't make excuse that you just talking about it. Face it, you guys love it.

Click click there, OMG level 2 cooking! Click click there, OMG level 2 woodcutting! Click click there, OMG level 2 combat skill!

Click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,cl

ck,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click

click,click,click,click,click,click....

Top 10 reasons why Runescape is a piece of shit...

-

1+ it leads to worse things, more Massively Multiplayer Online Fantasy Role-Playing Game's :o

2+ Jagex get 15 fucking k every year for ruining the lives of your everyday online gamers.

3+ It costs money... self explanatory. :mellow:

4+ The graphics SUCK !!! seriously it looks like India AKA trash.

5+ ITS BORING AS HELL !!! what person in right mind would spend all month hitting virtual rock's for there virtual money for there virtual life's ! :tongue:

6+ Who the crap battles like they do on runescape, its all :Punch... -=0=- ... Stab... -=2=- : very entertaining, not :zZZ:

7+ If you actually get to a high level on a non members world, all the noobs in lumbridge stalk you for free stuff... AGGGGGGHHHHHHHGH !!!.

8+ Scamers are all ways trying to nick your stuff. :angry:

9+ Its full of Macros/Bots hogging all the tree's so wood cutters can never get any logs. :pissedred:

10+ You can never reach a High level in anything without sitting by your PC for weeks on end.

-

Edited by Freestyle185

-

1+ it leads to worse things, more Massively Multiplayer Online Fantasy Role-Playing Game's :o

2+ Jagex get 15 fucking k every year for ruining the lives of your everyday online gamers.

3+ It costs money... self explanatory. :mellow:

4+ The graphics SUCK !!! seriously it looks like India AKA trash.

5+ ITS BORING AS HELL !!! what person in right mind would spend all month hitting virtual rock's for there virtual money for there virtual life's ! :tongue:

6+ Who the crap battles like they do on runescape, its all :Punch... -=0=- ... Stab... -=2=- : very entertaining, not :zZZ:

7+ If you actually get to a high level on a non members world, all the noobs in lumbridge stalk you for free stuff... AGGGGGGHHHHHHHGH !!!.

8+ Scamers are all ways trying to nick your stuff. :angry:

9+ Its full of Macros/Bots hogging all the tree's so wood cutters can never get any logs. :pissedred:

10+ You can never reach a High level in anything without sitting by your PC for weeks on end.

-

Bald 1: Say no :P

Bald 2: Be smarter than the scammer, I dont even give my password/Items to my friends.

Bald 3: How did I reach level 38 cooking then?

But seriously though. Imo, playing stuff like runescape is worse than starting smoking.

let me tell you a little story, this one of the reasons i quit.

WoW online funeral commemorates death of young gamer.

Another tragedy from the virtual battlefields. During China's week-long National Day holiday last month, a young girl died after playing World of Warcraft for several consecutive days. Her nickname was "Snowy" (perhaps inspired by Maggie Cheung's tragic character in Hero?) and her passing was acknowledged in an online funeral service by fellow WoW gamers. A young South Korean boy met the same fate back in August and there have been other instances of online game addiction resulting in exhaustion, bodily neglect, and death.

While Chinese gamers have protested their government's plan to limit online gaming to three-hour intervals starting next year, this most recent tragedy helps make the case for some kind of regulation. It also raises issues of responsibility, both at the individual and gaming community level. What other forms of intervention should be considered to help avoid these accidents in the future, and should the developers and publishers take action? Let us know what you think.

its fucking bad dude im mean if your stupid enough to let yourself get that bad off just playing a game then you deserve what you get. That keeps morons like that from reproducing and making more stupid kids. If you don't know when to put the controller down and go eat and sleep then your a moron. LISTEN JUST BECAUSE THE CONNECTION IS ALWAYS ON DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE TOO!

link - http://www.joystiq.com/2005/11/04/wow-onli...of-young-gamer/