gta-connor

Runescape

Everyone that plays it at my school are people that has no friends, not saying that you dont have friends, anyways i tried and failed and didnt go back

I think playing runescape was a waste of time, most of the members could hack it and get alot of coins out of it, thats why it's so pathetic I stopped playing it. But when It was the holidays, most of my friends were on MSN, and they said they're playing runescape, so they played it 24/7.

So In the end it sucks really bad.

No offense to you, but I think Runescape is the poorest excuse for an MMO ever created and the only people who play it are little kids (who aren't already playing another bad MMO like Maple Story or Habbo Hotel) with bad graphics cards who don't have the $15 to spend on a real MMO.

Lol, that's how it is when I play EVE. In my community's Vent, you can hear the word 'Fuck' multiple times every minute.

But then again EVE is a good MMO, it's not like WoW where everything in PvP is so repetitive or Guild Wars which is like WoW for poor people. EVE gives a good rush when killing other people.

I love Runescape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good, well thought-out response defending why your game isn't sucky.

Haha. Yes, very well thought out. :P

i played it right when it came out and it wasnt extremely lame and just a hack of diablo and WoW.

my friend just spent 50 dollars on money on the internet for it. hes really scaring me.

^^ Could you please refrain from posts like that, keep it on topic, and a little more detail if you absolutely have to post. I know a few friends still play it, they're older than me :/ Is it that addicting?

Well yeah I guess it is but it took me 2 secs to lose my addiction after a year or so. But the guy who posted this topic(I know him) when he calls me to go over to his house, if played Runescape he'll usually say" I sold my addy for 20k!" or "I have 65k can you believe it?". He really wants me to be addicted to it. Everyone in my class hates it so much they walk around the class yelling We hate Runescape. No offence lego20 but I want you to remember all the kids who hate it.

I voted "No" ... Never played it, never will ...

Edit: Shouldn't this topic be in the Gaming chat ?

Edited by Gycu Brun