gta-connor

Runescape

This game is addictive, its an online only rpg that is free, you work on your skills and make money you fight and stuff and you can also just hang out with your friends and talk

anyone who doesnt know about go to www.runescape.com

Also if you do play add connor1o and post your username.

Also just talk about runescape here. Whats your favourite skill on runescape???

My friend plays it and he said it sucked, I tried It out myself and It sucked, mostly all my friends are on it 24/7, and really they need to get out of there and Into the real life.

I don't think it's that bad but I got bored of it pretty quick. It's really annoying when I'm with someone who plays it and they tell me a story that they think is very funny, then the story is about when they scammed a n00b into giving them a "Rune Scimmy" or something like that. I still go on sometimes. If you want to add me to your friends list my account is lucifer939

Edited by C Blood

lol I played it once. I didn't know wtf was going on.

My friend said one time he was paid to do a marriage on runescape for money, took the money and didn't do it. Marriage on runescape.

lol memberes sucks...

All you get to do is chop a new tree that you can never find and go one square centimetre further into a "special zone" that non-memberes cant...

Theres only one thing to say

SUCKSHIT

Lol its fun thats the end, im nto a nerd either I have a life, I play sports and have friends lol its just fun to play in my spare time I don't know why everyone here hates it lol.

I played it for about a week, then got bored of it. Its realy gay, and only nerds play it

Some people here think they do, my friends plays it hes best in Canada for Ti Kwon Doe for his age group (spelt wrong)

I give up on everything that I can't do. lol

And I couldn't do Runescape.

It was too big and busy for me and my computer made everything really rubbish looking and jumpy.

I too haven't looked for a while.