Pre - Ordered a PS3?

Ciaran

Well I wouldn't pre-order a gamingsystem before I have even tried it, so I'll wait when it's avalible to play for free in the gaming stores. PS3 seems to be damn nice you know, raw power and everything, but there's not enough good games on it yet.

Yeah I agree but I think the PS3 is good, anyway it looks like the Wii is outselling both the 360 and PS3 in America - just read it on yahoo.co.uk

Well I wouldn't pre-order a gamingsystem before I have even tried it, so I'll wait when it's avalible to play for free in the gaming stores. PS3 seems to be damn nice you know, raw power and everything, but there's not enough good games on it yet.

Yeah I agree but I think the PS3 is good, anyway it looks like the Wii is outselling both the 360 and PS3 in America - just read it on yahoo.co.uk

f*** yeah, it's hard as hell to find a Wii. And I've played it, I know why it's so hard to find.... It's f***in' amazing.

Whoa man, that's pretty damn good you know, outselling both the Xbox 360 and the PS3, that's nice. I still haven't tried Nintendo Wii yet, but I sure will someday, and that's going to be a great day. I think the reason why Wii is selling so good is because of the good price and Zelda: Twilight Princess, and of course, the Wii remote controller.

Helping overweight ppl? That's fckn great man. The Wii remote controller looks awesome, but just one thing is bothering me, what if I've just trained weightliftnig and I feel like playing Wii? Huh? Ahh well, I guess all I need to do is relax and play Wii later or something... At least I got my junior SNES I can play on :D