GTA IV for PS2

Nate

PS 2 is NOT the best gaming system ever, that title has been taken not that long ago by an other console.

But I highly doubt GTA IV will come for the ps2 and actually really don't want it to. They would have to make all models and textures to a level that the ps2 can take, and the ps2 just can't keep up anymore with all the new games. And how would you ever want a new game what's supposed to exeed everything to fit on UMD? No, PSP won't have GTA IV, but maybe a smaller version.

and on topic. no there not gunna make any more gtas for ps2. that just wouldnt really make sense, if you want it that bad and dont wanna buy a ps3, get it for computer.

Um, is that before or after VCS for PS2, because thats one that still coming out, oh and what about SAS (San Andreas Stories) (If thats real) Coming out on PSP and maybe PS2. But GTA4 on PS2 thats stupid.

they would get alot of sales if they made a ps2 version because of the amount of people that still have and use a ps2, but its not gonna happen.

No, it would just be stupid. Why downgrade you NEW game so that the ps2 can take it. They won't have a lot of sales. People will just think they'v gone crazy. And to add on to that. I don't thing the Rage game engine works on the ps2.

heh heh sorry jared, but i do that when i disagree with things that are obviously out of question.

and i agree with jaces last post. why do it? i have ps2 and still use it (only for dvd) but i wouldnt buy gta4 for it. it would suck.

Thats fine ;).

Okay, I'm gonna close this now, I left it open for a day like I said I would, I don't see a point in continuing it now, nothing changed and everyone seems to be one sided. Lockeredededed.