water's taste

Silberio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, well that's because sea water has a large amount of salt in it. The water bottle I have right now.. says.. "Purified water, Magneisum sulfate, potassium chloride, and a bit of salt." Dasani water.... hm. Odd.

ok, i understood only 2 things, "a bit of salt" and Potassium, wich is something about potatos, right??

BTW, where are you from?

dasani is here in chile too

This reminds me of the matrix. Where that guy tells Neo that the computer chip tells him that chicken tastes good.

I agree, you can't say what water tastes like because there is nothing to relate it to. I prefer mineral water to regular water.

If you ask me, water DOES have a taste. And I clearly taste a difference between other waters. But hey, that may be just because of the way they purify it or the added stuff like Sky said. No idea how I can get just plain clean water though.

I dunno if this is true, but my physics teacher told me if you had PURE water, it'd be gaseous, ie a gas, hence H20. Anyway, by purifying water, your'e adding something to it, so your un-unpurifying it yeah?

Stupid.

Water tastes like water tastes like water tastes like water.