Multiplayer features

blnk182fan18

before anything.. i searched to see if this is a tpic..i couldnt find it but if it is..im sorry... and this isnt a wishlist topic.

OK! so in the split screen and or online what do you think should be the features. the one in san andreas was rather pointless...it was fun for a few minutes but for real.. who wants to stay in the same area as ur friend..free roam means go where ever you want.. i thinkthe multiplayer should either be split screen... or be one screen like san andreas but when they go far apart it goes split screen. this would be so much more fun... then one friend can get in one car and somone else in another.. then you can race, drive around, kill people...and so on.. there should also be a mini-multiplayer plot, that would be kind of cool...you guys can do a few missions, activate street races and even rampages or w/e.

There should also be online play.. and you can play with many people in created games that support up to (idk)50+ people or you can create games in different towns... actualy this is hard to explain but it would be cool if you create a game and you see the entire MAP of gta4 and you can select any town and the ones ajacent to it or just do the entire thing... and you can make:

-password private games

-activate different weapons

-activate different cars

-switch lock-on on or off

-select your character

-select deathmatch. race. team battle, king of the hill, steal car lists, and other new fun modes like somone hides in the city and the others have to find him and the one hiding gets no weapon (even though it might be imposable to find him) but when you do you then shoot him. and then you get a few minutes or seconds to hide and you can blend in with the pedestirans but your character cant be the same as them. IDK where im going with this lol thats why everyone should think of cool ideas...

and they shouldnt have the tags over your guy like in the gta multiplayer on psp. i hate that you can see where anyone is from miles away... you should atleast be able to turn that off:) im really hoping for a multiplayer..it would really make the game never gwet boring..not that the others did..but instead of just playing missions and stuff over and over you can select multiplayer and the game will never get boring...and also you should be able to unlock stuff furing the one play game and also in the multiplayer modes.. it would be cool if you can special packages in one player mode that unlock multiplayer content!! idk there is so much to be said about this topic!!! :innocent:

i never owned multi theft auto.. is that just basicly the multiplayer online verson of the game?? or maybe the consoles will just sell an entire seperate game for online play..that would be really cool..take out the sotry mode and add multiplayer !! they should do that..the game should be double disc!! omg how awsome would that be

You know something, that's some really nice ideas you know. I'd love to see GTA IV have online play or multiplayer, and I gotta say that I didn't much enjoy playing multiplayer in SA. If it's going to have online play I think it would have been cool if you start by creating your character, you decide if it's going to be a male or a female, how he/she is gonna look like, now I'm not just talking about clothes and stuff, I'm talking about everything, face, weight, height, skin color and so on. So when you're done you can go out and start playing! You should also be able to create your own maps. Some of the gameplay modes should be like, "Create Your Own Gang" which means that your team and the other players create your own gangs, and the last gang who survives wins, neat huh, and there could be more ideas for this gameplay mode. Damn, do you EVEN realize the possibilities of playing GTA IV online? I hope it's going to have online play. And about multiplayer, well that's great too and I gotta agree that split-screen would have been really nice. Both online play and multiplayer in GTA IV really has potential to be great you know, let's just hope it will have online play and multiplayer.

hey GTAPLAYER that is a really kickass idea!! create your character from the face to the shoes!! idk if they would either have from all the characters in the game like u can take the face from a police officer and the shirt from a particular pedestrian and the pats from somone else and just create somone that way or just start from scratch!! ..but really ereally cool idea! and dreating your own gangs could be the term instead of creating your own "Clan" lol :coolthumbup: creating maps might be going to far lol but would be the coolest thing in the world!!! if they made a 2nd disc with the game then it would be possable..probably a simple pikc from the chioces and put together! like tony hawk map creating lol. there is literaly an endless possability of maps and things to do in multiplayer!!... it is a really awsome though!

I think there should be many multiplayer modes such as Create a gang as mentioned above where you create a gang, and rival other gangs, something like multiplayer deathmatch where oyu just fight on a designated map or area of the game, and I would really like a freeroam feature where oyu could drive, npc civilians would be included (missions would not) but the only difference is there are other people in the world. I also want anythign multiplayer to be made by Rockstar and not a mod afterwards and it should be inclued on ever sytem the game is released on.

Rockstar if you're going to put the 2 player free roam back in make it splitscreen!!!!!!!!I'm sick of it, its one player excpet one person gets to move a circle aorund the screen while oyu drive!!!!!!!

hey nice ideas connor! deathmatch.. did i forget that one lol!!! i just thought of the coolest idea!!!

One group can be any person they want like a gang membor a business man w/e... then the other team can be like any kind of cop...FBI, ARMY, SWAT, POLICE and if they arrest somone they get like 2 points and if they kill skomone they get 1 point and the other team has to either rob somthing or i dont exactly know what the objective is for the bad guys but i think the overall idea is amazing!!

Well yeah, there's tons of possibilities when it comes to online play in GTA IV. Now some ppl has wished for skating in GTA IV, now I'm one of those too, so wouldn't it be cool if you could have a gameplay mode where you skate with your friends, killing each other, or maybe taking over turfs, or how about spraying graffiti (hehe yeah I borrowed that idea from Jet Set Radio). My point is, there's so many options/possibilities you know. And about clothes, would have been nice if you could design your own gang logo on your hoody and everything. And I'm not sure about this, cuz I haven't played GTA IV, and I can't really say what it's all about you know, but having co-operative in the game wouldn't be a bad idea, but it depends how everything is gonna be you know.