the future of blu-ray

tdog07029

i hope if they even DO do that, they dont use it for map space for one city. citys should be small. they use it on graphics and everything else but space.

I disagree...The cities should be bigger and there should be 4-5 cities...because of the bigger disk space...but seeing as the Xbox 360 is also getting GTA IV then they might not do it right yet. Anyhow...the graphics are still really good and they should upgrade more on Missions and Size of cities than Graphics...although the graphics could use tweaking.

Dude, some gameboy advance games where pretty adictive and fun. Actually, I'm positive a avarage person who owned pokemon for the gameboy has more playing hours then someone who owns a GTA game. And pokemon is UNDER 1mb. Just to show how adictive a simple game can be, as it's obvious no-one here would play such game.

Lol, well Blu-ray looks pretty crazy. I don't fully understand what it is, can someone explain? All I know right now is it is basically a disk that can hold A LOT of stuff, so basically huge memory like in chris82's pics lol. But making a super huge GTA but be quite annoying after a while like some people already said, they should focus on more important things though.

Edited by Artur

oh okay i get it jace, sorry. and thats so true. please just everyone whos "for" huge game. just play "just cause" its huge and it sucks.

i think there should be about 3 cities, each the size of SA. thats all, just to make it easier to remember and less complicated. itl also make it a lil more fun to have to BOARD planes to get to places.

I think that Rockstar should make the graphics on GTAIV better than the other ones seeing as it's going to be for the next generation consols, but I don't think they should go full on graphics, just enough. Most of the space should be used on map size, missions, add ons etc. I would go for gameplay over graphics any day, but I would still like to see some improvment since I spent $600 for the PS3.

i would go for gameplay over graphics too. but they cant get to in detail, then you get a game where you dont really know what your doing or how to do it. The addons and that kind of stuff really doesnt take much space, neither do missions. graphics and map size do. Ok moderate map size(s), gooooooooood graphics, many many many cars and weapons (clothes too, and make em look good), infinate missions (ps3 ethernet), and the rest on addon junk. (not saying addons are bad or anything.)

I'd say, too much of anything is bad. Too big: bad. Too small: bad.

I want the city not to be as big as in Just Cause (like what tilly said), but get the details right, all the shades, ragdoll physics, bumps on the wall, no that will make a great GTA game. Bigger story also.

Thx 4 the info Spaz ,tou are realy great :) .You mean that soon we will see a DVD that can hold 20GB and can work in a normal DVD-ROM?Or I didn`t read well ?If that`s true it`ll be amazing :) Can`t wait

What, 20 GB? No...... Try 1TB....... Incase you're wondering, that's 1024GB.....

Dude, some gameboy advance games where pretty adictive and fun. Actually, I'm positive a avarage person who owned pokemon for the gameboy has more playing hours then someone who owns a GTA game. And pokemon is UNDER 1mb. Just to show how adictive a simple game can be, as it's obvious no-one here would play such game.

I'm STILL playing Pokemon, currently on my PSP((viva la emulators)). And Pokemon Yellow, is actually 1MB.

My emulator show's 0.98 mb for pkmn Crystal :P How can yellow be bigger :mellow:

My counter of hours for pokemon is on 150. But I seriously can't play it anymore. It was fun though, just, not anymore.

My Crystal is 2MB. Are you using .RARs, or any other compressed file? Mine are uncompressed((I work easy with them)). And my Crystal .RAR is .98MB