*SPOILERS* The Almighty Q&A Topic!

Cryptecks

I have a few questions

1.I tried modding version 2 not knowing that i couldnt mod it i know where to get the downgrade it but i dont kno who to use it does anyone kno how?

2.It stopped working so i reinstalled it and know its saying the gta_sa.exe doesnt work for some reason i dont have a clue how to fix it?

1. Look for a moderator named Slayer. He has the downgrader in his signature.

2. Don't know.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen on youtube many times that they aim with a gun or something there are crossairs on the person you aim and it aims automaticly on that person...how you do that? I can't find it (yes I am noob ;P)

First of all, your not a noob. Its perfectly normal to question things.

Do you have the video? Posting a link to it would give us a better idea. If I recall right then the computer version doesn't have an automatic aim feature like the consoles in the exception of mouse being it's aimer. They may have installed a mod or be using a PS2 controller which they've fiddled the controls with a bit.

I got you the link here, you need to see some talking and stuff in beginning but then the crossair aiming is there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjxAzbTdY5U

If you look at the description of the youtube video then you will notice that it says: "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Final Mission - "End of the Line" (Full - ps2)"

On the PS2 then you lock onto targets automatically by pressing the 'R1' button. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I still take over territory in the latter parts of the game (after sweet goes to jail)?

Ive just completed misappropration which is about mission #70, and when i head back to CJs old house and shoot up some ballas nothing happens and I dont start a gang war, just 12-20 corpses :o(

I can recruit a 5 man gang, can I recruit just any dude off the street or does it have to be specific people (rival gangmembers)? I'll go play now n find out.

Just got back into GTA after several years out, its a huge game and cant wait for the next one :)

Can I still take over territory in the latter parts of the game (after sweet goes to jail)?

Ive just completed misappropration which is about mission #70, and when i head back to CJs old house and shoot up some ballas nothing happens and I dont start a gang war, just 12-20 corpses :o(

Don't think so if you killed that many.

I can recruit a 5 man gang, can I recruit just any dude off the street or does it have to be specific people (rival gangmembers)? I'll go play now n find out.

You can only recrute gang members.(Grove street only)

• 2 weeks later...

One question that doesn't really deserve a topic, in a deserted sort of area, there's a bar. I forget what it's called, but the person behind the counter raises her arms up each time you enter the place. I heard rumours that if you put on some sort of goggles, like night vision for example, you would see an alien head instead of her human head. I haven't tried this naturally, because I believe it's bullshit, but why does she do that anyway? Seems rather pointless to me. Would they have included that for a reason?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, got sweet out of jail now i can start taking over territories again.

I wanna take over all the territories, but there is 2 small ones with no ballaz gangmembers to shoot at to make a gangwar.

Any ideas on what I should do? i dont wanna cheat but its a pain have 2 purple squares left on the map, plus they can still attack my territories.

Q#018 how can i pass the Wu Zi Mu mission easily?

Get an off-road vehicle. Use the police Rancher or Mesa because they are fast and very good off road.

Or use a very fast vehicle like a Banshee or Phoenix or ZR-350. Even though they're not off-road vehicles, they're fast enough to give you a big boost when on a clear road plus if you're careful you can go very fast on some of the hilly terrain too. Work especially well when the have nitro. OR use an off-road vehicle with nitro.

• 4 weeks later...

i am at the safe house just north of the sawmill facing north in angel pine where do i find the towtruck whick direction do i need to go what building to i need to look for i am lookng for a parked one for aspawning reasons

i was told to look at the junkyard.. but i cant seem to find the junk yard

sorry but im new to SA i played vice city too long before starting this......

and if "IF you actually played the game you would know" responses.. i cheated and gota a 100% save game so i could explore around

WHERES THE DAMM TOWTRUCK!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just have a plead if you are all happy about it,

Recently my little bro was messing with my computer and deleted some files. I need some files to play GTA SA again but im not absolutely sure what they all are, I dont want to reinstall because I hae many mods and saved games that would take me hours to download again. If im in violation of the forum rules by asking for these soz! Im new

The list:

vorbis.dll

• 2 months later...

LocoSweet: This is completely the wrong topic to ask.

Anyway, I have a genuine question for the FAQ since I can't find anywhere that gives the information.

How do you "knock off" a store. I would have thought it would be by maybe shooting the cashier or something like that but nothing seems to work.

Obviously on the SA stats screen it says 0/15 so i'm guessing it's only certain stores? could someone post a list of what they are and how to do it? thanks in advance :D

LocoSweet: This is completely the wrong topic to ask.

Anyway, I have a genuine question for the FAQ since I can't find anywhere that gives the information.

How do you "knock off" a store. I would have thought it would be by maybe shooting the cashier or something like that but nothing seems to work.

Obviously on the SA stats screen it says 0/15 so i'm guessing it's only certain stores? could someone post a list of what they are and how to do it? thanks in advance :D

I think you can only do that in VC, there's nothin' in SA about that.

I could have swore I saw it in SA, i'll check when i'm on my home pc, but anyway how do you do it in VC either then? it'll probably be the same if it is in SA.

It's not in SA. In Vice City you just walk up to a clerk at the cash register & point a weapon at him/her, wait a few seconds until the money appears on the counter, pick it up & then you must make your get-away, you'll have a 3-star wanted level so get to a pay 'n spray or save point or find some bribes. The stores that you can rob are maked on the map that came with the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...