*SPOILERS* The Almighty Q&A Topic!

Cryptecks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Oh this is cool, I have one on GTAWH running that's quite successful.

Its long... but...

Look, this is simple. I'm tired of people starting multiple threads dedicated to one little question. That's why I've decided to start my own. Just ask a question and it shall be answered to the fullest by me. Now don't flame me, telling me to post this in the Help Area. People are too ignorant to actually search the correct forum. Just leave it in here.

I request this to be ######. All you need to do is ask a question, and I'll give you the answer. Please, put some thought into it. And I don't care if its been asked before, because EVERY question has been asked before. Just, from now on, ask it in here so it stays in here and can be noticed.

So, noobies worldwide.

1) Post your question in here.

2) I'll answer.

3) ....'Nuff said?

4) I am avaliable usually from 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM Central US Time Zone (GMT minus 6 hours), and from 4:30-6:30 PM Central Us Time Zone (GMT minus 6 hours), and from 9:30 PM to 10:00 PM Central US Time Zone (GMT minus 6 hours). Don't worry about weekends, I'll always manage to pop in for quite a few hours.

5) Don't ask non-SA related questions in here, and also try to stay away from questions about Girlfriends and vehicle locations, as they are difficult to trouble shoot. Use the Help Finding Vehicles thread for such questions.

If you wanna know where to find a vehicle, read here to see if the vehicle can be found in a specific area, first.

This site helps, too.

Huge ass map.

FBI RANCHER (you get these after u in a 5 star wanted level): 

fbirancher8qo.jpg

FBI TRUCK (A blue small truck that rockstar took out of san andreas):

fbitruck5qv.jpg

SWAT VAN (At a 4 star wanted level):

enforcer8yu.jpg

SWAT (SWAT Tank, This is only in the last mission so store it if u dont have a cheat device):

swat9au.jpg

THIS IS A GREAT FAQ.

Question 1: Where is bigfoot?

Answer: He doesn't exist in the game. Just because they thank a BIGFOOT in the credits does not mean he's in the game.

Question 2: If Millie breaks up with you are you not able to beat the game and you need to start over? Everything you did was for nothing? Or does she never break up with you...

Answer: No, Rockstar would not do that to us. She won't break up with you until after you've already gotten a chance to get the keycard from her. After that, she will break up with you if you have enough bad dates with her, though. So, if anything, you'll get a Mission Failed and try again, or she'll break up with you and you'll still be able to get the keycard. Its never happened to me before, but you have nothing to worry about until after you get the keycard. After that, if ANY of the girlfriends break up with you, you'll still be able to get 100%. If you don't want to get 100% plus unlock EVERYTHING in the game, then you can just kill her and get the card.

Question 3: (From another thread) does someone know a cheat to make cj look like someone from the streets.

Answer: There is no known button code at the moment to change CJ's appearance to another skin like the previous GTA's. If a button code is not found by, say, a gaming magazine or Edisoncarter from Gtaforums.com, then your only other chance is by way of Gameenhancer. However, there's still no code that allows you to change his overall appearance, either. The first place to look for new codes is at the following site: http://www.codemasters-project.net/members/Skiller/GTA.html

Question 4: (From another thread) There's a flying skill, a bike skill and a driving skill. But where's the boat skill, what's the point of having a boats school if there's no skill?

Answer: Because its teaching those unfamiliar with the SA boat physics how to contrl the boats. If anything, its teaching them the controls. Not to mention, you unlock boats that are difficult to find any other time. Just stop complaining and finish the lessons.

Question5: (From another thread) i really think this site is really gay and who ever made is "bad" to or they dont have a life

Answer: i love this site and i am a fuckin loser with no life :wub:

Question6: (From another thread) Where is the Andromeda plane there has got to be an easier way to get it than wat someone posted on here earlier there has to.

Answer: The easiest method IS using a game enhancer. No other method, such as shooting down the Andromada while its in the air, has been proven effective.

Question7: (From another thread) Where is the black boxville?

Answer: It's across the Ganton Gym. There are other ones in the different cities are of locations I don't know of, but the one in LS is the easiest to find in my opinion, and there is a surplus of houses all throughout Ganton.

Question8: (From another thread) Can Anyone give me a link on where to find codes for gta san andreas for the Code Breaker V8.1 i cant find any at all

Answer: Thanks to our friend Skiller....

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members/Skiller/GTA.html

Question9: Where can I find the FBI Truck and the SWAT?

Answer: http://www.codemasters-project.net/members/Skiller/GTA.html

Spawn one using a gameenhancer. If not, your only option (for the SWAT only) is to steal it on the final mission, taking it to your garage.

Question 10: Is it neccesary to complete the unique stunt jumps for 100%?

Answer: They are not needed for 100%, along with two player missions, gang territories, girlfriends, mini-games, and the triathalon races. Colombian Cartel's 100% Checklist

Question 11: I can't seem to find photo op 26, and even though it says look on the chimney, it isn't there. I know I haven't got it already and missed another, b/c i've done all the photo ops in the past hour, in numerical order... help please?

Answer: I undestand that you may not be able to find everything using the guide that GTAWH.com has provided. As an extra source of info, try the mysterious site here.

Question 12: IM doing the import/export missions and i have 1 more on the chart a Flecher i think wats it look like car truck mini van? and where is it located thaxs

If u did import/export on the frist chart isnt there a F word vechile and no not freeway iknow thats a bike its like flecher or something i looked everywhere or maybe im just reading it wrong any one know a list of import/export cars and where there located

Answer: Import/Export Boards

If you want to ask question about troublesome vehicle locations, look here.

Question 13: How do I pick up a girlfreind? I have full muscles and the girl who is supposed to like muscles won't date me.

Answer: Girlfriends are very troublesome. They can be difficult to troubleshoot, and therefore deserve their own topic, as in, just ONE topic, so search around you can find one to bump and hi-jack. If anything, just look around for the topic about a specific girl to find your answer. 'Nuff said.

Question 14: Also on those maps from Starkweather, how do you get money from those places like burger shot, hippie store ect.

Answer: You have to do the courier missions get on the bike and it tells you what to do.

Question 15: How do I type l33t?

Answer:

A = /-\ or @

B = |3

C = { or (

D = |)

E = 3

F = |[

G = 6

H = |-| or |{

I = 1

J = _|

K = |<

L = |_

M = /\/\

N = |\|

O = 0

P = ¶

Q = O,

R = |2 or ®

S = $ or 5

T = 7 or ¯|¯

U = |_|

V = \/

W = \/\/

X = ><

Y = '/

Z = -\_

Question 16: What time does the girl at the driving school appear?

Answer: http://gtawh.com/sa/girlfriends.php

Question 17: What's bigger, Liberty City or Vice City?

Answer: Vice City. GTA3's hilly terrain made it feel bigger, though, as did the three small islands instead of one big island.

Question 18: 1. Is there some type of 'suggestion box, for moderators etc'' forum?

Answer: No. All you can do is PM the moderators and admins to give them your suggestion. Beware, though, they've done pretty much everything they can to make this a good site, so chances are they've already tried it.

Question 19: How do I fly the Hydra?

Answer: When you get in the Hydra, after you lift off, press up on R3 (the right conrol stick) for about 5 seconds. This will reposition the thrusters so that you can move horizontally. To slow down, pull back on R3 for about five seconds.

Question 20: Is there anything special that opens up after 100% besides infinite ammo, upgraded stats, and a Hydra and Rhino added to Grove St.

Answer: Nope.

Question 21: What about the 2-story Ammunation you can access in the Hidden Interior Universe?

Answer: ...If nobody's been to it, its been taken out. Fly there if you want, and there's nothing to do once you get there.

Question 22: Is it possible to store more than the allotted amount of cars in the garages without them dissapearing?

Answer: No.

Question 23: Can CJ really have a heart attack?

Question 24: Where is the dog track?

Answer: There is no dog track. If you mean the horse track, there's one near middle of Los Santos, northeast of downtown, under an overpass. Its not too hard to find. I believe they are marked on the map.

Question 25: Do cheats ruin your chances of getting 100%?

Answer: If you only use cheats that spawn cars or restore ammo/health/armor, and not codes that alter gameplay such as Riot codes could glitch up your game. The riot codes, for example, and permanent, while other cheats such as "cars fly when you wreck into them" are disabled once you turn off the game or put the code in twice. However, you'll always have "you are saving with cheats, are you sure you want to save?" error message whenever you attempt to save.

Question 26: Is CJ directly related to any of the characters in VC or GTA3 (blood line)?

Question 27: Tommy Vercetti = Catalina's lover, right?

Answer: No. Tommy and Claude are in no way related.

Question 28: Where the hell is Didier Sachs and when do I unlock it?

Answer: You unlock Didiersachs once you've completed all missions prior to A Home in the Hills, and that mission. From then on, you can find it in Rodeo on the other side of the building block that Victim is on.

Question 29: Where is the guy found in San Fierro with a box on his head?

Answer: This guy is never in one particular area, but it seems he is most often seen in San Fierro.

Question 30: Can you get to liberty city from the Ganton Gym using the jetpack?

Answer: Yes. Go to that link and read. There is even a video. you do need an AR Max, though.

Question 31: anyone know if there is a cheat code to remove water from the oceans?

Answer: AR Max Code.

Question 32: Is there a way to get the basketballs back on their appropriate courts after they've dissapeared?

Answer: Sorry, there is no proven way to get them back on their courts, and the reason for this glitch is unknown.

Question 33: How / Where do the Mafia Missions Start?

Answer: The mafia missions start in Las Venturas after the mission "Don Peyote."

Question 34: Where is this Mansion that CJ takes over.

Answer: North of the Vinewood sign. It is Madd Dogg's mansion (the same one you went to in a mission for OG Loc).

Question 35: Besides Madd Dogg's Mansion do any of you know if there are shadows? Like outside and stuff I love stealth.

Answer: As far as stealth goes, if you'll notice, you will lose stars if you hide in concealment for a really long time, and can slit anyone's throat just by crouching while locked on and pressing circle.

I'm not sure about shadows. That's a great question though. In most of the areas around San Andreas, shadows and stuff are simulated and don't actually do anything special. If you want stealth, go play Manhunt, not SA; no offense.

Question 36: I tried to spawn the Andromada using Gameshark 2 V2 but whenever i try spawning it, a leviathan spawns. I have the (M), Enabler Vehicle Drop and the Andromada cheat on and it doesnt work. I also tried other vehicles but the same thing happens. How will I get it to work?

Answer: There's two different patterns used to spawn vehicles when using any cheating device. For every single vehicle that you decide you want to spawn, sometimes a Levithan will spawn instead of the Andromada. The two patterns are L1 THEN L2 and L1+L2 simultanously. One spawns the Levithan, one spawns the Andromada. Just use process of elimination to see which one works, then come back and tell us. If you're gonna spawn an Andromada, be sure you use a wide open space like the airports.

Question 37: How many gang terrorties are there to take over, as I managed to get up to 58 (Or thereabouts) and I have 100% Control.

Answer: Well its different for different people, because of the mysterious Territory Glitch which is thought to happen when you fly out for the St. Marco's Bistro mission. The way the glitch works is by, for some reason, when flying out really far into the Open Ocean, the map stretches or something and more territories randomly appear on the map in weird places for some reason. The default number of territories is thought to anywhere from 53-55 though when I got 100%, I believe my number was around 59.

Question 38: Where can I find the Phoenix?

Answer: The easiest way of obtaining the Phoenix is by, when racing in the San Fierro Street Racing Tournaments, take the Phoenix from the start line and to your Xoomer Garage north of where you are. In less than a minute and thirty seconds, yu'll have your very own Phoenix.

Question 39: Where can I find the Dune/BF Injection? I know you unlock them at tournaments.

Answer: Both vehicles can be unlocked and the Las Venturas racing tournaments which you use the dirtbike to compete with. Mondays and Wednesdays are the sanchez race, which unlocks the BF Injection. All the other days are the sanchez arena challenge, which unlocks the Dune. From then on, both vehicles will spawn and the enterance. The Stadium is around the same general are where the Bike School is.

Question 40: Is there realy a drive-in movie.Ive heard of it somevhere but i dont know where is it.Can anywhone tell me?

Answer: Yes, there are a few around San Andreas, that serve absolutely no purpose. You cannot watch movies there.

Question 41: Can anyone please tell me how to make a profit when robbing stores like the 24/7? Other thatn killing the shoppers.

Answer: To answer your question, there is no way to rob stores in San Andreas other than killing customers. This features were taken out of San Andreas since Vice City, apparently. I'm not sure why.

Question 42: How do you give your girlfriends gifts during a date?

Answer: To give your girlfriend a gift, simply equip it, walk up to the girlfriend, and press L1 (the kiss button). Quite simple, really.

Question 43: In LV Airport i went to the hangar where the AT400 is ment to be and its not there is there somthing i hav to do before it spawns there?

Answer: It dissapears and reappears just like any other vehicle that spawns at a fixed location. Just drive a car to the hangar, get out, and if the AT-400 isn't there, drive off and come back, and it should be there. Lather, rinse, repeat. While msot peopel don't discover the AT-400 until after they've completed the game, some people have been known to see it there at the start of the game. Good luck flying it when you don't have a Flying Skill, though.

Question 44: how like where do u blow up planes n shit like at the airports or like at the sky with a rocket

Answer: Most planes fly by too fast for you to hit them with rockets, or anything else that may destroy them. Try blowing up planes at the airports, police helicopters that start stalking you, or try getting in dogfights with Hydras and a high wanted level.

Question 45: How do you put a picture on a website so you can post it in a thread???

Answer: This isn't really the spot for it, and it is mentioned countless other times, but I'll be nice and answer it anyway. But please, in the future, direct all forum or website-related inquiries here, at the GTAWH Help Desk.

Now then, get a site to host your image, like http://www.imageshack.us/ or http://photobucket.com/ and follow the instructions there for hosting your image. you will then need to put the image in the post. For that, you will use the IMG tags. That should look like this:

[IMG=http://img232.exs.cx/img232/4043/c3animation9az.gif]

If you put that code into a post, it would look like this.

c3animation9az.gif

Just make sure that you use the URL of the picture itself, and not a page with the picture on it. For example, if you use imageshack, you need to use the URL of the picture that they give you in between the IMG tags, and not the URL of the page that they give you for hotlinking, which will take you to a page where you can rank the picture. If you put that in between the IMG tags, you will get a message mentioning dynamic pages; that means that you don't have the URL of the actual picture.

Question 46: Can someone plz gimme a map of all the weapon locations and boby armor locations in SA? Thanks

Answer: Here is a HUGE-ASS map of all that sort of stuff. The link to here is also on the front page, so if you have any other questions regarding thsi sort of thing, you can always check there.

Question 47: To anyone who has gotten to liberty city via the ganton gym!!!!!!

I am fine up until arriving in that walled in courtyard after going through the marker in the underworld, or whatever the hell its called. Now here's my question, still unanswered :angry: :

Am i supposed to hold "x" while flying toward where LC is, or do I just fly up a little and then maintain a steady height while flying there. Please, people who have gotten to LC this way, answer my question. I have seen that movie and I have the unlimited height on jetpack, so dont tell me those things. Just answer my question, please. Any help is appreciated. (Y)

Answer: I haven't gotten there using that method, but I know what to do. Just maintain a steady height and stay level with the Warehouse. If I recall correctly, you have to go to both Warehouses before you're in Liberty City, or "Warehouse" Heaven. If you'll notice, when you hold x, not only will you fly up but you'll end up losing control and sliding all over the place. Its quite annoying controlling the Jetpack with Unlimited Height.

As I've said before, check gtaforums.com , and the l33t people like EdisonCarter should be able to help a lot better than I can. They're pretty friendly there.

Question 48: Before I did all 3 chiliad challenges, I looked at my percentage which was 93.05%. I then did and completed all 3 chiliad challenges and I looked at my percentage again. It still said 93.05%.

So are the chiliad challenges part of the 100%? Cause it didn't affect my percentage.

Answer: Yes, they are part of 100%, as far as we all know. Perhaps upon the completion of another recreation activity such as that you get added percentage. Remember that SA is a large game full of lots of things to do so something minor as that might not affect your percentage considerably, or even noticably.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a full list of girlfriend info: Please search before starting posting about Girlfriends.

Thanks to cheatcc.com...

Denise:

------------

Denise will be your first girlfriend, and she'll also be the easiest one to

please. You'll get her automatically after the Burning Desire mission, so

don't worry about doing anything special to go out with her. She doesn't care

about appearance, she lives very close to your house, and you never have to

take her very far from home.

Note: Often, Denise will like to do drive-bys on people during your dates. It

doesn't seem to matter whether you let her kill anyone or not, so don't feel

obligated to stop and let her finish off people.

Requirements

------------

- none

Home:

-----

Denise lives on the street right behind your initial house, next to the bridge.

The times she is home are:

00:00 to 6:00

16:00 to 00:00

Food Date:

------------

The easiest place to take Denise to is the bar a couple blocks away from her

house. You can also take her to fast food restaurants if you'd prefer some

variety.

Dancing Date:

-------------

Just take her to the only dance club in Los Santos, which is marked on the map.

Driving Date:

-------------

Denise likes the area all around her house, and there's no speed too slow for

her. So you can just barely move down the street and back to fill up her fun

meter.

Sex:

----

Denise should start inviting you in after dates for "coffee" when your

relationship with her is at about 40%.

Rewards:

--------

- You don't get anything just for dating Denise, since you don't have to do

anything to get a date with her.

- At 50% you get the keys to her car, which is a green Hustler.

- At 100% Denise will give you a Pimp Suit, which is a light blue suit.

Michelle:

------------

Michelle is a mechanic who lives in San Fierro. You can find her in the

driving school, which you will have a mission at after doing some of the main

missions for San Fierro (it will be marked on the map after this mission).

She's in the room with the TV where you get driving school missions, standing

next to the water cooler.

Note that Michelle will not be in the driving school all of the time. She

seems to randomly spawn when you enter through the front door, so if she isn't

there, just exit and enter the front door of the driving school until she is.

It might work with the back door as well, but I've never seen her there when

coming in that way. If she still doesn't appear, I'd try waiting for a game

day and then trying the process again.

Requirements:

-------------

- High fat (at least 50%)

- High sex appeal

Home:

-----

Michelle lives in the far northern part of San Fierro at her garage. She will

be home at the following time:

00:00 and 12:00

Food date:

----------

She likes bars, so take her to one of those.

Dancing Date:

-------------

Just take her to the only club in San Fierro.

Driving Date:

-------------

Michelle likes you to drive fast, so basically just drive around at top speed

and try not to crash so you can keep your speed up. Don't worry about which

neighborhood you're in too much, as she doesn't seem to care where you are as

long as you're going fast.

Special Date:

-------------

This is a very nice type of date that seems to be unique to Michelle, and it is

by far the easiest date type of them all. In this type of date, Michelle wants

to drive, so you if you are in a car already, you'll automatically get out of

the car and go over to the passenger side. Otherwise just get into a car, and

then you'll switch seats automatically when she gets in.

Now, Michelle will drive around while the camera is in cinematic mode. All you

can do during this date is change the radio station and change the camera view

(with left and right on the right joystick). After driving around for about 2

or 3 ingame hours, she'll drive back to her place and the date will end

successfully.

However, it is still possible to fail this date. If you get out of the car (by

pressing triangle), Michelle will drive off and the game will tell you that she

stole your car. She'll disappear after the little cut scene though, so the car

will just stop or crash into whatever's in front of it.

Note: There is a glitch with this date that happened to me about half the time

when I drove into the pink marker to start a date instead of walking into it.

In this glitch, Michelle will get into the car, but when Carl gets out to go to

the passenger side, Michelle will drive away without him.

The camera will follow Michelle in the car in cinematic mode as normal, but

after a few seconds the date will fail (probably because Michelle got too far

away from Carl), and the camera will stay stuck where it is. Then if you get

into a car, the camera will go back to cinematic mode on the car, but then will

get stuck again if you get out. This problem doesn't seem to save with the

game, but I still would recommend against saving just in case. If you want to

avoid this glitch, you should probably only enter the pink marker at Michelle's

on foot.

Sex:

----

Michelle will probably start letting you in at about 40% relationship.

Rewards:

--------

-For dating: You can use Michelle's garage, located at her house. It works

just like a Pay n' Spray, but it's free.

-At 50%: She'll give you the keys to her Monster Truck.

-At 100%: She gives you a Racing Suit. This is basically a blue jumpsuit with

Michelle's Garage logo on the back.

Helena:

------------

Helena is a lawyer who likes shooting guns and lives on a farm. She can first

be found by in the town of Blueberry in Red County. She is shooting at targets

on the Blueberry Ammunation's roof, which can be accessed by a staircase right

next to the Ammunation entrance. She doesn't seem to be there every day, so if

you can't find her, try coming back the next ingame day.

Note that if you stand in front of Helena as she shoots you, she will shoot you

and if you let her kill you and your relationship with her will go up by 10%.

However, you won't get anything from her before you're dating even if you get

your relationship to 100%, and it seems to reset to 15% when you start going

out with her.

Requirements:

-------------

- Low muscle (less than 25%)

- Low fat

- High sex appeal

Home:

-----

Helena lives way out in the middle of nowhere on a farm in Flint County. She

will be at home during the following time intervals:

00:00 to 2:00

08:00 to 12:00

14:00 to 00:00

Food Date:

----------

The closest place to eat that Helena likes is the restaurant in the Rodeo

district of Los Santos.

Dancing Date:

-------------

This date is kind of a pain with Helena, as the dance clubs are all really far

away. I recommend the club in Los Santos, as it seems to be a little closer,

but you can make it to the one in San Fierro as well.

Driving Date:

-------------

Helena likes you to drive fairly slowly, at about the speed that you naturally

coast down a hill. She likes rural areas and some nice parts of town. This

includes the area all around her farm, so I recommend just driving in circles

through her fields until you get the fun bar up.

Sex:

---------

Helena won't let you come in until your relationship is at about 70%.

Rewards:

--------

- For dating Helena, you will gain access to a tool shed on her farm that

contains a chainsaw, a flamethrower, molotov cocktails, and a pistol. You will

also be able to use her Bandito car. It is available right from the start as

it has no doors to lock.

- At 50% the game says you get her the keys to her Bandito, but since you could

already use her car, what you actually get is nothing.

- At 100% Helena will give you Rural Clothes, which you can get in the special

menu of your wardrobe. These are overalls over a sleeveless flannel shirt.

Katie:

------------

Katie is a nurse who lives in San Fierro. She can be found at the edge of the

avispa country club in San Fierro. To find her, go to the northeast corner of

the avispa country club (by the gym). Here, you should be able to see her

standing on a little grass hill by some bushes.

Requirements:

------------

- high muscle (around 75%)

- high sex appeal

Home:

-----

Katie lives in the Paradise district of San Fierro, along the highway in the

far north. The time she is available for dates is:

12:00 to 0:00

Food Date:

----------

She likes diners, so you can take her to the diner that's right next to her

house.

Dancing Date:

-------------

Just a standard dance date, take her to the club in San Fierro.

Driving Date:

-------------

The speed for Katie's date is pretty easy, as she likes a fairly slow speed.

However, Katie doesn't like the area she lives in, so you're going to have to

take her somewhere else to get her fun bar to go up at any decent rate. Just

drive at a speed she approves of until you get to an area she likes, and the

bar should go up very slowly until you get there.

I recommend taking her to Chinatown. It isn't too far, and Katie really likes

this area so the bar will fill up pretty quickly. There's also a nice little

square area just past the road south of the Chinatown safe house that you can

buy. Once you get here, you can circle around this area until the bar is full.

Sex:

----

Katie should start inviting you in when your relationship with her is at about

50%.

Reward:

-------

- For dating: Katie will get you out of the hospital for free, but even better

is that you also get to keep all of your weapons after being wasted.

- At 50%: Katie will give you the keys to her white Romero (hearse).

- At 100%: Katie will give you the Medic Uniform. This is a white shirt with

medical symbols on it, and dark blue pants.

Barbara:

------------

Barbara is a divorced cop with two kids, and you get to date her! Note that

even though Barbara says she is a cop, she won't care if you commit crimes

around her. She can be found in the town of el quebrados in the northwest part

of the map (Las Venturas island). She is in the parking lot of the cop station

that's just north of the el quebrados pay n' spray.

Requirements:

------------

- high fat (at least 50%)

- high sex appeal

Home:

-----

You never actually find out where Barbara lives. Instead, you'll pick her up

right where you first found her, at the cop station is el quebrados. She can

be found here during the following hours:

00:00 to 6:00

16:00 to 00:00

Food Date:

----------

Barbara likes diners, and fortunately for you, there's a diner along the

highway just a little ways southwest of el quebrados.

Dancing Date:

-------------

Dancing will be Barbara's most annoying type of date to do, since she lives out

in the middle of nowhere. You can either go to the club in Las Venturas or the

one in San Fierro, but both are pretty far away. I usually go to the one in

San Fierro, since it seems a little closer.

Driving Date:

-------------

Barbara likes very slow speeds, but it is possible to go too slow. She likes

the area all around el quebrados, so you can just drive her slowly down the

roads until she asks you to take her home.

Sex:

----

Barbara should start inviting you in at about 60% relationship.

Reward:

-------

- For dating: You get out of jail free after being arrested, and you get to

keep all of your guns!

- At 50%: You'll get the keys to her Ranger (one of those police SUVs you

always see in rural areas).

- At 100%: You'll get a cop outfit, which is the standard blue uniform worn by

the police in the game.

Millie:

-----------

You will get Millie as a girlfriend automatically after the "Key To Her Heart"

mission in Las Venturas. Note that you do not have to wear the gimp suit from

the mission in order to date her normally, that was just necessary during that

one mission. However, it is a good idea to wear it so you can do her special

date.

You will have the extra motive for dating Millie of getting her key card, which

she will give to you when you get your relationship with her high enough, which

will take between 2 and 3 dates depending on what kind you do.

Requirements:

------------

- none

Home:

-----

Millie lives in the Prickle Pine district of northern Las Venturas. She will

be available during the following hours:

12:00 to 22:00

Food Date:

----------

Millie likes restaurants, and fortunately there's a restaurant not too far

southwest of her house.

Dancing Date:

-------------

You'll want to take her to the Camel's Toe dance club way down in southeast Las

Venturas.

Driving Date:

-------------

Millie likes about an average speed, and has a pretty generous range of

approval, so you shouldn't have too much trouble keeping her happy. She also

likes the area she lives at, so you can just drive her in circles around her

neighborhood area.

Special Date:

-------------

Millie's special date is definitely her easiest date, and best since you can

get 10% from this date before Millie starts inviting you in. To get this date,

you have to wear the gimp suit. Then when you show up for a date, you'll just

go inside and have sex instead of having to deal with going places or doing

things.

Note that with this date, you won't be able to give her any gifts or follow it

up with "coffee." Also, when you finish the date you won't be wearing your

gimp suit, but it will still be available from your wardrobe.

Sex:

----

You don't get to start having "coffee" after normal dates with Millie until you

get your relationship with her to about 40%.

Reward:

-------

- For dating: nothing, since you don't have to do anything to get her.

- At about 35%: After your date, Millie will call you on your cellphone and

tell you that you can go to her house to get the card. Now you can enter

Millie's house just this once to get it.

- At 50%: You get the keys to her car, which is a pink Club.

- At 100%: You get absolutely nothing. I guess the gimp suit you got on the

mission was considered Millie's outfit gift.

8-Track

The 8-Track can be found at the stadium in East Beach, Los Santos. It's directly East of Grove Street.

The 8-Track is a relatively difficult race inside the stadium. Similar to the Hotring on Vice City you are battling it out with 12 other vehicles over a 12 lap race in a Hotring Racer. You need to come in first place to be rewarded, however the Hotring Racer doesn't have very good handling. It will spin out of control with almost the slightest impact with another car.

The most important thing is to get a good start. Immediately from the green light, or rather 'Go' message, speed forward, and keep to the dirt to the left. Go around this corner, then if you have a chance, cross the road to the right and keep on the outside of the track. You should be up into about 5th or 6th at this point already. Make your way through the first main left, across the bridge type thing and then keep to the right and stay on the dirt. From here it's simple, just follow the road around carefully and slowly, braking any time you feel you need to turn. If you see a car coming up behind you, or next to you LET THEM PASS. You can easily over take them again, but if they touch you, and most likely spin you out, you could drop to 30 seconds behind the leader. If at any time on the first few laps you crash out, I'd suggest getting out of your car and blowing it up if you have any weapons. You might as well just start again rather than having to try and gain positions from half way through the race.

The cars in front aren't stupid drivers, and they'll drive pretty slowly too, so just follow them and keep up with them. As you approach the start/finish line, prepare to over take, as this is certainly the easiest part on the track to gain positions. Once you're up to the relatively tight left turn again slow down and tail anyone still in front of you. Follow them around the track until you reach the start finish line, then use the straight and relatively easy corner to gain more positions. Try to keep this up for two or three laps, and you should then be in first place.

Once you're in first place you can take it easy. You'll need to maintain your speed in order to stay ahead of the pack, but you should be more careful braking for corners, and of course you won't have to worry about anyone in front of you. You may wish to go a bit faster on the easier corners, but always remember to brake. I'd also advise only using Square to brake, not R1 to handbrake, otherwise you'll most likely spin out. Also let go of X and glide around the track when going around corners, rather than speeding and then having to stop before you can go again in another direction. Staying in the lead for about 3 laps will usually result in any cars directly behind you disappearing, so you can be a lot more careful in order to not crash.

Stay in first place and try not to crash, then just navigate your way around the track carefully. Unless you're on the last lap, let anyone go past you who could be a danger. Always remember the area just before and just after the start/finish line is the best place for over taking on the whole track.

Upon completion of the race in first place you will be awarded $10,000 and when placed outside you will see an American Flag Monster Truck and a Hotring Racer have been spawned in the stadium's car park.

Reward: $10,000

The Monster Truck And Hotring Racer Have Been Unlocked Outside The Stadium

Blood Ring

The Blood Ring can be found at the stadium in Foster Valley, San Fierro. It's the most Southern area in San Fierro with an icon on the radar.

The Blood Ring is a ridiculously hard checkpoint grabbing destruction derby. This was in Vice City, and while frustrating, it was still possible. This time it literally requires luck in order to pass the mission. You, and about 20 other vehicles with sub machine gun weilding idiots hanging out of the windows need to battle around a bowl and collect large red checkpoints. Your time will count down, and every checkpoint you get will increase your time by 15 seconds. You'll start on 30 seconds, and you need to beat a score of 60 on your first run. In theory, this means you need to grab about three or four checkpoints in quick succession in order to raise your time above a minute. In Vice City this wasn't a problem, although you needed to weave in and out of the vehicles in order to get to the checkpoints as quickly as possible. In San Andreas the mission is completely unfair. You're in a crappy Bloodring Banger with probably the worst handling and speed in the game, while racing about 20 other vehicles ranging from street racers to off road vehicles. To make things worse, other vehicles can grab the checkpoints. So not only do you need to grab as many checkpoints as possible, but you need to pray that none of the other cars get the one you're heading for. Of course when the odds are about 19 to 1 you don't really have much chance at all of getting the checkpoints first.

The main advice for this mission is to keep playing it over and over until you are lucky enough to be able to actually get three or four checkpoints without some other stupid vehicles getting there before you. Use handbrake turns to turn around quickly, and always go for the little tool icon if you can see someone else is going to get a checkpoint before you as the little bastards can do a lot of damage to your car with their drive-by's. Of course another ingenious idea for this mission from Rockstar was to make blown up cars respawn! So no matter how many you take out, there'll still be about 20 others stealing your checkpoints. There's literally no proper advice you can give for this, apart from telling you your objective. Drive through the cars and grab the checkpoints before they do. Everything else is up to the game making the other cars way better drivers than you.

Luckily the mission is only required once, and after that I wouldn't waste the time doing it again.

Upon completion of the battle with a total time of over 60 seconds you will be awarded $10,000 and when placed outside you will see that an amazing Bloodring Banger has been spawned in the stadium's car park.

Reward: $10,000

The Bloodring Banger Has Been Unlocked Outside The Stadium.

Kickstart

Kickstart can be found at the stadium in Blackfield, Las Venturas on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It can be found to the West of the ring road around Las Venturas.

Kickstart is exactly like the Dirt Ring in Vice City. You're on a dirt bike, and you need to make your way up and over obstacles in order to increase your score while your time counts down. You need to score more than 25 points to beat the challenge, however 45 or more is easily possible. Grabbing a green corona will earn you 1 point, an amber one will get you 2 and a red one will add 3 to your total. Needless to say the green ones are easy to get, the amber ones are medium difficulty, and the red ones are the hardest.

From the start head immediately left and drive up the easy-ish wooden ramp thing to the top and grab the red corona. Drop down from there and go straight ahead and over the two strange obstacles to pick up two orange coronas. Before dropping down at the end of the second one, make a right and go up the next obstacle. Grab the amber one up here, then go down and grab a red corona. Head up the ramp at the other side and drop the front wheel off the edge to grab the next red corona, then reverse back on and turn around, dropping down the last ramp to pick up yet another red corona. Make your way to the top left corner of the room where you'll find an easy few ramps leading through a green corona into a red one. You should now have 22 points with only about a minute or so gone, and you can just pick a few easy green corona's to push it past 25 and you'll win the mission when the time runs out. If you want to get as good a score as possible head over to the other side of the arena and ramp onto the bus. Grab the amber corona and head carefully along the wood to the other bus and grab a red corona. Drop down and drive into the single car aiming to bounce off it and grab the red corona at the top of the stacked cars. You can then drive up the wooden ramp next to the cars and grab the amber corona. By now you will easily have the required 25 points, and if not there's at least 5 more easy green ones to pick up, so I'll leave that to you.

Upon completion of the mission with over 25 points, when outside you will see that a Dune has been spawned in front of the stadium doors.

Reward:

A Dune Has Been Unlocked Outside The Stadium On Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday And Sunday.

Dirt Track

The Dirt Track can be found at the stadium in Blackfield, Las Venturas on Mondays and Wednesdays. It can be found to the West of the ring road around Las Venturas.

The Dirt Track is probably one of the easiest stadium missions there is. You're on a Sanchez dirt bike and are racing it out with 12 other bikers. The good thing is that while they are relatively well skilled at driving, they don't balance themselves out after going over a jump, and as a result, you can almost always count on most of, if not all of them bailing after going over a hill a few corners from the start. This gives you a great opportunity to catch up, or get even further in the lead.

From the start follow the dirt track in the middle of the road perfectly. Just stay in the middle of the other vehicles and head over the small jump. Try to land cleanly and go over the next jump where you should be able to gain about four or five places. Land that well then head around the corner to the left. Follow that along and handbrake turn just after going over the top of the hill. Follow this path down and over the small jump, then hit the big jump. This is where you win and lose the race. You'll most likely see that a lot of the riders have fallen from their bikes here, and those who haven't will soon, don't worry. Balance out the bike in mid air and land smoothly, while avoiding the other bikes. Head to the left and go onto the ramp. As you hit the end, turn slightly to the right in mid air so that you land at an angle pointing the right way. Keep to the inside of the track, probably on the yellow bit in the middle, and follow this tight circle all of the way around. After three quarters of a full circle you'll see the track continues to the left, so make sure you don't miss the turn. Head along here and hand brake turn in order to stay away from the barriers. Go to the end of this section then hand brake turn again. Follow the road a bit further, then handbrake turn around the hairpin. Drive to the end of the next road and handbrake turn around this hairpin, then follow the track back to the start finish line.

Every single rider WILL crash out on the hill, sooner or later, so just make sure you put in good lap times, roughly around 55 to 57 seconds and try not to spin out or bail from the bike. If you land the jump you're guaranteed to gain positions. Once you get in the lead it's not as easy as the 8-Track, however handbrake turning makes corners much easier. Always be sure to keep off the barriers. They'll pretty much stop you dead and it would be quicker to physically brake to a stop. Instead, release X and just let the bike glide along. Performing handbrake turns without holding X will improve the turning time and make it a lot easier to get around corners at higher speeds. Just remember to keep driving relatively fast and don't crash, then wait for the other racers to make mistakes and you should be able to get this in your first few tries. The better Bike Skill you have the easier it will be though, as you'll have less chance of falling from your bike, even with hard collisions.

Upon completion of the race in first place you will be awarded $25,000 and when placed outside you will see that a BF Injection has been spawned in front of the stadium doors.

Reward: $25,000

A BF Injection Has Been Unlocked Outside The Stadium On Monday And Wednesday.

Edited by Corporate_Nothing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is in one of the races at Las Venturas Airport (sorry, forgot which). When you start the race, bring the chopper to the big hangar at verdant meadows and get out. Walk outside and wait for the door to close and make sure the timer runs out after the door closes.

or you can blow up a news chopper when you have 3 or more stars and push it into your garage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Q#005- When will i get to Las Venturas? Which mission, whose?

i am still avoiding the Zero RC mission #2 but i could still open LV. the first mission is from that guy in some agency..i forgot..called to visit his ranch. but all safehouses in LV are still red eventhough they r green in other parts of the island..

• 2 months later...