*SPOILERS* The Almighty Q&A Topic!

Cryptecks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will need the san andreas mod installer and img tool.

then replace the data with what is given in the read me.

I had a hard time learning how to do this also.

If you need more in depth help, I will walk you trough.

And just keep this to your topic, people will enventually answer ,or just give me a pm and I will help you.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone give me instructions on what do i do right after i click download for a save file i dont know what to do and also can someone send me a saved file for the mad dog mission when he jumps off the roof? and tell me how to open it and stuff :) also i cant see anything on the download database just a white square

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
can someone give me instructions on what do i do right after i click download for a save file i dont know what to do and also can someone send me a saved file for the mad dog mission when he jumps off the roof? and tell me how to open it and stuff :) also i cant see anything on the download database just a white square

After downloading hit save and give the file a name...

• 4 months later...
DO LAPTOPS HAVE NUMPADS? i dont think so >:( oh well... guess ill have to play the stupid russian gta forever...

That was rather stupid to say, dont go around trying to be a rude boy, kinda, it would have been enough with that you should have said "how do i do it in a laptop", i cant just "guess" that you have a Laptop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DO LAPTOPS HAVE NUMPADS? i dont think so >:( oh well... guess ill have to play the stupid russian gta forever...

Actually most modern laptops actually do have numpads which you can turn on with (and get this!) the num lock key. Isn't that amazing!

And S.W.A.T. post the link to vid you saw, plus no need to say the same thing twice.

just look up this on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brncfhl_lzE

Actually most modern laptops actually do have numpads which you can turn on with (and get this!) the num lock key. Isn't that amazing! And S.W.A.T. post the link to vid you saw, plus no need to say the same thing twice.
just look up this on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brncfhl_lzEjust look up this on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brncfhl_lzE

Ok, since you obviously don't understand that saying "no need to say the same thing twice" means say it once I'll have to put it in clearer turns.

Don't post the same thing multiple times, instead just say it once.

Youtube isn't working for me currently, so maybe someone else can help you out.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions

1.I tried modding version 2 not knowing that i couldnt mod it i know where to get the downgrade it but i dont kno who to use it does anyone kno how?

2.It stopped working so i reinstalled it and know its saying the gta_sa.exe doesnt work for some reason i dont have a clue how to fix it?