Carl Johnson to be in GTAIV?

Tyla

Check out GTA 4 on IMDB. They have Young Maylay listed as a voice actor for Carl Johnson, but note the (rumoured) next to his name. Thoughts and comments on this?

Only now you find out?That rumour was there more then 2-3 months ago.I was thinking to start a topic like this when I saw it long ago but I didn`t

I gotta agree man, I doubt he's gonna show up in GTA IV, but you never know. But it would have been pretty cool to see one of the previous GTA main characters in GTA IV, like Tommy or CJ, and remember Claude showed up in SA so it's possible they will show up you know. Especially Tommy man, would have been fun to see how things are going for him in 2007 (if it's taking place in present time).

I gotta agree man, I doubt he's gonna show up in GTA IV, but you never know. But it would have been pretty cool to see one of the previous GTA main characters in GTA IV, like Tommy or CJ, and remember Claude showed up in SA so it's possible they will show up you know. Especially Tommy man, would have been fun to see how things are going for him in 2007 (if it's taking place in present time).

Adding to your comments everyone (mostly) want Tommy to come back in a cutscene or something like that

cuz tommy was cool. CJ was a little bit gay. and so was claude.

but okay. cjs prolly not gunna be in the game. like playable/missionable/whateverable. but hel prolly be in a cutscene or something. and tommy will be dead. hel be 55 years old!!

Actually he'd be 56...which isn't that old to begin with. Look at Sal and Avery, they were old and they were able to get around.

Nah man, well I'm not against that idea, well maybe a little bit but I don't think that would work. GTA IV is a new whole beginning you know, a new chapter in the GTA-series, know what I'm saying. I'm sure if the PC-version will get released (which I think it will) you can mod it and make you look like Tommy or CJ or Claude.

and tommy will be dead. hel be 55 years old!!

How is that dead? My dad is in his fifties, and he's in the shower right now. I've never seen a dead guy shower.

Maybe it need to be like this.

Custom player can chose Tommy, CJ or some new guy.

No...... That wouldn't work. I mean, it wouldn't work regardless of how you do the custom character aspect, but the characters you chose make it even harder. Tommy has built his empire already, even if he was expanding to a new area, he wouldn't do it himself, he'd have someone else do it. So what exactly would you be doing?

Oh because he was scared to do most of the stuff that people wanted him to do. Well the GTA missions are crazy and CJ is black. Some black people would act like how CJ reacts to stuff like when Truth said go rob a Area 69. If someone would've told me to break into Area 51 then I would've said f*** no. Y'all wouldn't like me as a GTA character lol :lol:

CJ's probably a pussy for a GTA charater because they should be fearless like Tommy. And the only reason why he was fearless is because he was based on Scarface and Scarface wasn't a bitch.

Edited by E.J.

Oh because he was scared to do most of the stuff that people wanted him to do. Well the GTA missions are crazy and CJ is black. Some black people would act like how CJ reacts to stuff like when Truth said go rob a Area 69. If someone would've told me to break into Area 51 then I would've said f*** no. Y'all wouldn't like me as a GTA character lol :lol:

CJ's probably a pussy for a GTA charater because they should be fearless like Tommy. And the only reason why he was fearless is because he was based on Scarface and Scarface wasn't a bitch.

That may have been the best back up I've heard for CJ on this subject, but the main reason I think he was a pussy is because he got all scared when Catalina pulled a gun on him...he could have done something else instead of kneel down. He seemed to have more courage to go into Area 69 than when he had that gun pulled on him.