Mods

amazing genius

I was just wondering, what mods are acceptable for stunting? At present I have a custom car (Veilside Supra), a custom bike (GSX-R 1000), custom roads, and a custom skin (Lakers top, Adidas trainers and Evisu jeans). In a car is it possible to use Nos and Hydrolics? I HATE using cars anyway but need to know. Also if I use a trainer to make my bike everything proof and remove the traffic is that cheating? All my mods are purely visual, except the everything proof vehicle and the no traffic mod. I assume spawning is allowed due to the amount of videos I've seen with base jumping cars.

I think u CAN use all the abouve, only remmember not to let us see the car spawning during the vid. But yeah,u can use it for your own advantage, in fact everyone is. U only don't show it in the video so it wont be a like"oh,thats how he did it"

Personally, i'd be well bored by now without these. I suggest you talk with SLAYER about it, hes really into it. he helped me.

Vehicles with modded DFF files aren't allowed since the DFF changes their handling aswell, no matter if the handling lines stay the same.

If you mean texture mod under "custom roads" the it's okay. Map mods aren't allowed.

Custom skin is always allowed.

NOS and hydraulics are allowed only if they can be achieved without modding. So NOS on Elegy is allowed, but not on your NRG-500 since this can be achieved only by cheating/modding.

Empty streets, nice weather, not wanted by police, infinite health and infinite car health are allowed.

All of my mods are indeed visual, when i installed the vehicle mods i opened up my ultimate editor and changed the stats back to exactly how they were before the mods where installed, thus making them purely bitmap changes, I even put double exhaust back on my bike even though it only has a single.

• 1 year later...