Tony Montana = Tommy Vercetti

• 3 weeks later...

Well I dunno if any of you guys noticed, but Vice City was definately based on Scarface and this is proved through the fact that on the first island in the north end there is an apartment complex sort of thing and if you find the right staircase it leads to a door into one of the apartments and this one is actually open. Make your way inside the the apartment and you will find a small room and around the corner there is a bathroom with bloodied walls and hand prints in blood and a chainsaw. Now I don't know about you but I think this whole room and especially the bathroom is obviously a tribute to Scarface...

yes it does have many similarities to scarface and miami vice . however a think a little but more to miami vice. think about it

crockett & tubbs=tommy & lance

white ferrari parked outside of the docks ( for those who dont know, crockett had a white ferrari in miami vice )

the stinger is almost an exact replica of the ferrari daytona spyder ( crocketts first car that gets blown to bits )

then there is the ever popular undercover vice car that comes after you when you get three stars and crockett and tubbs sometimes come out

Edited by don vinny