Silberio

IPS Driver Error

Yeah it doesn't matter what browser you're using. It's obviously a coding error, a weird one since only some of us get the error. There's no point in you all telling me if you get the error or not because it doesn't make a difference, the fact is there's an error and it needs to be fixed - trouble is I'm not the one who coded the store, and I don't fancy going through hundreds of lines of code just to find what's probably a simple error.

howdy

i posted this for some months ago, and i post it again

i get "IPS Driver Error" everytime i enter any category of the stores here in TGTAP

i did never get a answer, i want a answer now.

All shops get that exept vice point mall. The thing is, atm there is no need for the shop.

Also it's not known what the exact prob actually is and we'll just have to wait for the final IBstore release.

howdy

i posted this for some months ago, and i post it again

Actually, it was about 4 weeks ago :P. Anyway though, he honest truth is we don't know. I will take a look into it when I have more time. I'll see if I get any error(s).

what if ya guys sabotaged me, booohoo, im gonna cry, but first ill get a pepsi.

and whats the IB store?

and i want to buy some stuff, because im tired to have my money in the bank, just for having them there, i gotta waste spend my money

The links are dead on that page (the external ones), only one goes to a site that works, but it's just a testing site. Is it possible it's discontinued?

it was working some months after i joined, that's how i knew it, i bought this auto collet thing or Whatever the name is from the store.

and i am not complaining Chris, i've never said "Chris, Fix it", i repeat, i've never said "Chris, Fix it", dammit...

ok thanks, but could anyone announce when they work?

I'm sure a topic can be made when it is fully working, yes. In the mean time, I will do some research on whether it will in fact be updated. We may have to go with a different product.

No one works for me, it worked for like 3-4 months, from when i joined, but now they're just kinda down, and when is that IB Store going to be updated?

Great Answer :mellow:

But im still in same place, kinda... Is it gonna apear at the "Announcements" when its released?

Yep, anything large like that will receive an announcement.