Why are we still playing SA

CroScorpion

What else we can do while we are waiting 4 GTA 4?.Have fun in SA.I don`t have a console,If I had,I`ll be playing GTA VCS :)

It`s a hard waiting.Every hour I check my GTA 4 Release date Countdown :))))) .I`m doing stunts ,just discovered FRAPS :) so now I can make videos wow .cause it`s the game of the year 2004 just like GTA 4 will be this year.That`s why I play it

Man, I don't even know why I'm still playing it, but well, it's just incredible entertaining cruising around in San Andreas doing whatever you feel like, even after a couple of years it's still fun you know :) The missions is probably one of the biggest reasons why I'm still playing it, great game but IMO not the best in the GTA-series.

I still play because I'm not bored driving araound in all the cool cars I've installed......yet.

For example, I take a -70 Charger and paint it white, get a 2 or 3 star wanted level then go out in the desert and play "vanishing point" ( the newer one with Viggo Mortensen), and stuff like that.

And I'm totally obsessed with having all cars, trucks and bikes replaced with real vehicles, not just cool hot cars, but ordinary cars too.

Guess I'll get bored doing this too, but not yet :D

• 2 weeks later...
What else we can do while we are waiting 4 GTA 4?.Have fun in SA.I don`t have a console,If I had,I`ll be playing GTA VCS :)

It`s a hard waiting.Every hour I check my GTA 4 Release date Countdown :))))) .I`m doing stunts ,just discovered FRAPS :) so now I can make videos wow .cause it`s the game of the year 2004 just like GTA 4 will be this year.That`s why I play it

Very well said.

Edit:

And 940 Turbo, where did you get a Charger?

Edited by Lt Slap a ho

Edit:

And 940 Turbo, where did you get a Charger?

Ooops, I meant a -70 Challenger, that's what Viggo drives in that movie.

I have a -70 Charger installed too :D

You should check these sites :

GTA Inside (over 1200 cars)

GTA-Worldmods (over 1400 cars)

I don't remember which one I downloaded the Charger from.

GTA-worldmods are almost always quicker with new releases, and most of the cars on worldmods are also on GTAinside. So if you´re looking for a car check both sites !

And remember to check if there's more than one version of the car, there are in many cases several versions of the same model. Both sites have a search-function.

Edited by 940Turbo

I still play SA cause mod's keep the game fresh....come to think of it i'll probably still be playing it in 2 year's time especially if they make the PC version of GTA 4 hard as f??k to mod!! There's alway's somethin new comin out that keep's me interested! SA-MP is also another reason!! hhhmmmmm wonder if i'll still play as much when this base jumping game come's out......that's another one of the reason's i still play,for me base jumping doesn't get boring!