CroScorpion

Favorite "Killing Cops" spot

A pretty good spot where to kill cops is on the top floor in the car building in San Fierro. But hey man, I enjoy killing cops wherever I am, man I just love messing with them, hehe and they're so damn stupid. I remember once when I killed some punk down the street, and the cop was walking nearby and he didn't do a shit, talk about stupid, he must have been far away in his mind.

Best spot will be pier 69. There is only one place cops can come from (except helis). I will be speeding down the pier in a bullet, with 4 cops on m tail...and just as i reach the end, i bail. those morons go right into the water. Ha. But i also love sniping from rooftops. Low buildings are best.

A house in Las Santos, has a porch that protects from heli fire and you can shoot through porch windows. Near the burger spot where OJ Loc missions take place.

Yeah, garage Doherty, San Fierro is nice low and has a big piece of space. I like it.

This is a good spot for killing cops, its a army ship in San Fierro. You know where that is.

The army ship? Yeah, that's right, you can sneak inside right? Yeah, good killing spot, and good for escaping when it gets too hot. Also, I know somewhere in Los Santos, there is a great cop killing spot under the bridge, it's somewhere where the Los Santos Vagos hangs out, I believe it's in North Los Santos.

The Abanded Airport, We can go into the old planes and hide in the hangers. It has a jetpack and PCJ for a quick getaway. Man I love that place.