GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

>.< Garrr I will be out most likely when this comes out. All day at college then going to London to see Harry Potter getting naked on stage (Equas)

Damn damn damn :bashhead:

I think the trailor will be very short and wont give us much information. I hope Im wrong

It's at least gonna give us clues as to what location it's using. We'll just have to analyze the hell out of it to fine key landmarks and shit.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>.< Garrr I will be out most likely when this comes out. All day at college then going to London to see Harry Potter getting naked on stage (Equas)

Damn damn damn :bashhead:

I think the trailor will be very short and wont give us much information. I hope Im wrong

It's at least gonna give us clues as to what location it's using. We'll just have to analyze the hell out of it to fine key landmarks and shit.

That or it will tell us what city its going to take place in. And post 200.

...we will analyse the hell out of the trailer...
We'll just have to analyze the hell out of it to fine key landmarks and shit.

Yes! We agree on something. Or were you just copying me? Either way, good to have someone other than myself also "analysing the hell" out of the trailer, we can hopefully find everything we need to. Location and time period should be most obvious. Not sure if we'll see characters.

Yes! We agree on something. Or were you just copying me? Either way, good to have someone other than myself also "analysing the hell" out of the trailer, we can hopefully find everything we need to. Location and time period should be most obvious. Not sure if we'll see characters.

Well that last 24 hours, I'm gonna have the countdown up and I'll be waiting until that last second where it changes allowing us to view it...although I might have to refresh once it hits (0,00,00,00). Anyways, I'll probably scan it for a good 1-4 hours and post what I found and what not. I'm guessing you'll be doing the same...maybe for not as long though.

23 days left,almost a week since we heard about this trailer.BTW It doesn`t matter for what platform will the trailer be ,at least it`s a trailer.Will Microsoft release an XBOX 720 or something that can compete with PS 3 (even though XBOX 360 it`s a good competitor yet)?

I remember when the y san andreas one came out and people though that the fat GTF member was the main charachter but it turned out to be false. I think the main charachter won't be in it probably just some pedestrians.

Lau, I really understand what you're saying and all, but GTA IV is right now only announced for the PS3 and Xbox 360, yeah I know. But you should know that GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas came out for PC a year after it's PS2 release, so there is a big chance we will see a PC-version in 2008. And if you ask me, yeah I think it's going to come out a PC-version of GTA IV, but I can't say when it will come, probably 2008 or 2009, we'll see. :)

Thanks.....i will wait for the PC version of Gta IV.And i will watch the videos end images of the ps3 end 360 :) end hope to finish Gta IV to on PC like the Gta III,VC,SA.) :D

Sorry i don't speech very weel ENGLISH i'm from Romania.:D

Lau I`m from Romania too :) 20 days and about 11 hours `till GTA 4 Trailer

Sunt din Romania :)

I`m expecting the PC version too `cuz I don`t have an XBOX360 or an PS3,I can`t afford it .In one month we have eniugh money to buy a PS3,but that means that one month we`ll not eat,drink,watch TV .......

Edited by Gycu