GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a daze for a couple of minute's just staring at the counter...... :blink: Dont know why but i just bookmarked it!! :wacko: I still think it'll be Russia!! :)

Do you have any connections with Russia or something??

WTF is wrong with my countdown,it shows 10 02 08 00- and the trailer will be released when is 1 in the morning but now is 9:52 so it should show another hour 10 03 08 00?My date/time is correct I`ve checked out...

I think its just best if you stick with the site. Personaly, I'll stay around the GTAIV site some 2 or so hour before the Launch. :clapping:

WTF is wrong with my countdown,it shows 10 02 08 00- and the trailer will be released when is 1 in the morning but now is 9:52 so it should show another hour 10 03 08 00?My date/time is correct I`ve checked out...

Do you live in the United States by any chance? Because that could be because of Day Light Savings Time. I'm not sure if any other places use that, but if your area does...then that's why.

This trailer better show something, I don't care if it's 10 seconds. It just better not be the release date with a guy say "Grand Theft Auto IV, coming soon." The closer it gets, the more I think that's gonna happen.

But don't you just hope that it'll be more than just that??? I mean have you seen the Manhunt 2 trailer? I seriously don't want GTAIV trailer to end up that way. NO nono, they need to reveal some good stuff, like some landmarks so we could start guessing the location.

This trailer better show something, I don't care if it's 10 seconds. It just better not be the release date with a guy say "Grand Theft Auto IV, coming soon." The closer it gets, the more I think that's gonna happen.

But don't you just hope that it'll be more than just that??? I mean have you seen the Manhunt 2 trailer? I seriously don't want GTAIV trailer to end up that way. NO nono, they need to reveal some good stuff, like some landmarks so we could start guessing the location.

Yeah I definitely want more, I want the f***ing game now. I'm just saying I at least want a little bit instead of a guy just saying that it's coming out in October.

Yeah I definitely want more, I want the f***ing game now. I'm just saying I at least want a little bit instead of a guy just saying that it's coming out in October.

Point taken. But I don't think R* will be that poor on revealing the content. Its just not like them.

Point taken. But I don't think R* will be that poor on revealing the content. Its just not like them.

Didn't you just say they did something like that?

Well remember the official VC trailer? The song in it didn't take part in the game but you saw Tommy doing pretty damn much, like shooting and riding a bike. That was a pretty damn good trailer you know. Yeah man, hopefully GTA IV will last a little longer than 10 seconds, and of course, shows as much as the VC trailer, we'll see man, we'll see, only 9 days left you know.

Yeah agree man. Well I don't know what you mean that they're moving a little bit robotic, oh well. Yeah man, that was a great trailer you know, we'll see what happens. Alright man, here's also the official trailer of San Andreas and GTA III, both are pretty damn good, and both trailers have songs that took part in the game unlike Vice City. I mean just look at these trailers, they're great, so I'm pretty damn sure the GTA IV trailer will be something great too you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah agree man. Well I don't know what you mean that they're moving a little bit robotic, oh well. Yeah man, that was a great trailer you know, we'll see what happens. Alright man, here's also the official trailer of San Andreas and GTA III, both are pretty damn good, and both trailers have songs that took part in the game unlike Vice City. I mean just look at these trailers, they're great, so I'm pretty damn sure the GTA IV trailer will be something great too you know.

Edited by King 2003

Damn... those trailers bring up memory's..

GTA is just genius. You can't really describe it, and no one can thouch it. All those games like driver and stuff, even though they have better graphics, they're just not the same.

Now I really can't wait. I AM forced to buy a 360, for I MUST play it, straight from the start. Not going to wait a damn year for it.

So almost 8 days `till that magic day -29March 2007.The best trailer was the 1st one of SA,better than other`s GTA trailers...Altough VC was a masterpiece it didn`t had a great trailer.I defenetly want to see in GTA 4 Trailer how the player walks down the street with a rocket launcher and parallel with him in the air it`s a heli....best part of the SA trailer should be in GTA 4 trailer is all I wanna say ,but maybe it`ll put other things more interesting.

Someone asked me if I`m from USA,well not,USA is far away (5-6000 km)...Eastern EU is where I live

BTW

I just don`t get it how a few days ago I callculated that the trailer countdowm will end at 1:00 (Chris said it`s gonna end at 23:00 GMT-and my time is +2 GMT so it should end at 1 but now it`ll end at 00:00 .The hour here hasn`t changed.Now it`s 9:08 and the trailer shows 09:02:51:16 .The trailer will come 1 hour earlier