GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably will crash. And just a random comment but your avator of that cats awesome.

Thanks man. God i hope it doesent crash... Does anyone remember how things were when SA trailer came out? Was there an SA trailer at all?

But i will wait till 2 AM i think , its worth it.

3 days and 12 hours..........Its so close i can almost taste it.(2003 if your a real Spongebob Fan you should know where that came from).

Lol, I do. I always missed a Spongebob player model for Vice City, that would be quite funny.

BTW, I already bought some champagne type of thing. I hope it's going to be worth it :P

@TG i think it will be 2 AM in Romania when it comes out, im in the same timezone, there was this link somewhere here with cities all over the world and the time when the trailer comes out.

Anyways i do hope that it will be viewable fullscreen, so the details can be seen very good, you know -dogs and wind blowing trees and stuff in the background :thumbsup:

lol i think that this trailer definitely justifys ditching school.

Edit: after 2h and 19 mins it will be precisely 3 days, so wait these 2h and 19 mins and watch the clock were you live.This way you will know what time after 3 days it will come out.

Edited by QuickDeath