GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, 2 days and 17 hours and some minutes. :D I really cant wait to see it. I will stay till the countdown reach 0 days, hours and minutes, even if it will be at 12 AM, or at 1 AM. It's worth staying. B)

Bad news TG, I heard that in our country it`ll be at 1 or 2:00, not at midnight as I told you before...

Edited by Gycu

guys, can i ask you some questions? when the trailer comes out, is it downloadable, or is it like youtube?

if it is, is there a rerun of the trailer, or we can watch any other time?

because, if it's 12:00 midnight on america, it would be 12:00 at noon in my country, which means i'm still in school

did someone know about this????

if the trailer comes out when i'm in school, it's worth nothing if it's not downladable or "watch for free' kind of thing, tihs kinda makes me curious :'(

Edited by ArtSweet

guys, can i ask you some questions? when the trailer comes out, is it downloadable, or is it like youtube?

if it is, is there a rerun of the trailer, or we can watch any other time?

because, if it's 12:00 midnight on america, it would be 12:00 at noon in my country, which means i'm still in school

did someone know about this????

if the trailer comes out when i'm in school, it's worth nothing if it's not downladable or "watch for free' kind of thing, tihs kinda makes me curious :'(

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's going to be rewatchable. Because think of all the other people who missed it, it will be thousands of people and just because they had school. So don't worry man. It'd be really stupid if it was shown at one time only. By the next day someone will post it on YouTube anyway. Wow it's almost here guys! :D

Edited by Artur

Little less than 2 days now...crazy how time flies. This trailer is gonna be epic. Make sure you guys keep your eye out for something similar to the Great Wall of China. ;) If it is based in "Tokyo, China"...do you think Rockstar would make a spoof of the Great Wall? Wonder what they'd call it...Maybe something as simple as "The Great Wall of R*", "R*" instead of "Rockstar"....hmmmm. Maybe they'll flip it around and make it "The Tiny Wall of China"...you never know.

Yeah I would do the same, but lucky me I have it right after school. :D Can't wait either man, so close!

Edit: Oh Nate I think you live in the same timezone as me so it's either at 3 or 4 p.m.

Yay, but even if I don't see it I'll go check out YouTube, I know it'll be there and if its not go check out R*.com or a an official GTA website.

Wow, I'm just gonna try to forget it before I die of thinking about it. I bet the forums will be super busy after like 5 minutes after it's realease. There will be new threads about theories and stuff. Can't believe it's so close now.

Exactly! A bunch of new theories are comin on the way lol. But OGM, I think we have a topic of that in the news section, it goes for like 2 minutes and something. Man, OMG I wonder how "different" it's gonna be like they've sorta said. I'd laugh if it's basically the same.