GTA IV Trailer Countdown!

Chris

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't mean AO anyway. 18 is the highest rating in the UK and Europe, that's what all the violent games get. In the USA, they have M which is 17, and AO which is 18. Quite what different 12 months age difference makes is beyond me, but you can't really compare EU ratings with US ones is the point I'm making.

Theese sites say something else (check the bottom of them)

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/italy

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/france

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/spain

Probably some morons did this...

Morons did what? Since when did R* Webmasters localising sites become moronic? Explain wtf you're point is.

You DO realise there are different languages spoken in other countries right... and that they have different rating systems...

Yes I know it`s bulls**t but why did they`ve done this?And why on the german site is normal without any rating?And why in Italy,Spain and France it`s rated PEGI 18+ ?Damn.It`s confusing.

Off-topic"Got that but if you are from US and the game will be PEGI 18+ rated it`s gonna be Mature 17+ in the US?

On-topic:Only 7 days left (one week).

Edit:sorry for calling them morons...Why aren`t all the GTA 4 sites without any rating is whatI don`t get it.

Edited by Gycu

Violent games usually get 16+ unless it contains stuff like sex or is really highly agressive. GTA isn't that agressive..

GTA isn't violent I agree, but my friends mother not.

My friend plays GTA SA.

His mother enters the room and saw GTA.

She took DVD broke it and threw it away.

She didn't knot that is playable without DVD. He he.

Yes I know it`s bulls**t but why did they`ve done this?And why on the german site is normal without any rating?And why in Italy,Spain and France it`s rated PEGI 18+ ?Damn.It`s confusing.

Off-topic"Got that but if you are from US and the game will be PEGI 18+ rated it`s gonna be Mature 17+ in the US?

On-topic:Only 7 days left (one week).

No it's not bullshit, nor is it confusing. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp about different countries having different ratings.

USA uses ESRB - They haven't rated the game yet, hence the RP (Rating Pending)

EU uses PEGI - They don't have a higher rating than 18+, and R* know the game will receive this, so they might as well stick that logo on now, plus there is no "rating pending" logo to use either.

Now Germany are an exception because they have incredibly strict laws on violent games, which is strange in comparison to other countries who you'd think would be stricter, but that's probably why they haven't put a logo on that mirror yet.

As long as R* don't go putting sex into the game we can pretty much rest assured that in the USA it will receive an M rating.

Now Gycu, tell me, why are you so concerned over the US rating when you live in Romania, no offence intended, but not only is your country renowned for pirating games and movies, it's in Europe, you guys use the PEGI rating... If you're going to buy the game you'll need to be 18 unless you buy online.