55 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Yes
    • No way

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NWA consisted of real gangsters,Ice Cube,Eazy-E.They are both Crips.But Three 6 Mafia is a bunch of studio gangsters.

Hell yeah, and Cube isn't and never been a crip, he's had ties and grown up there but never been an actual gangbanger. Any Southern rappers nowadays are fucking actors, prankstas, studio "gangstas", bustas this time they dealing with some real motherfuckin..... G's!!! - B.G. Knocc Out.

MC Ren, Ice Cube, Eazy-E and Dr. Dre all legends, 3'6 Mafia what? "testifying my gangsta" are they fo' real? Fakest "gangstas" ever! Gangsta rap is real only on the West.

Nothing is as hard as Cube and Ren's lyrics as well!

"Kizz my black azz because you sucked my dick off".

Nothing is as hard as NWA's lyrics? Hah, alright.

"Bitch Now Let Me Tell You About That Six Shot Luger That I Keep For You Busters If You Twitch Ill Shoot Ya,

Ill Buck Ya, Ill Bang Ya, Ill Move Ya Like A Dead Car Battery Trust Me Ill Boost Ya No Car Cables,

Ill Hang You Like A Hanger In The Closet, No Coat On The Hanger, Just Hangin In The Closet,

Boy, I Can Just Leave You Where You Stand Or Just Shoot Ya In The End And Just Meet You Where You Land." - Juelz Santana

as i grab the glock

put it to your head piece

one in the chamber

the safety is off

release straight at ya dome holmes

i wanna see cabbage

biggie smalls' a savage

doin' ya brain cells much damage - Notorious BIG

I can fight this bitch

I can whoop this bitch

I can [Gun loading] [Gun Shots]

BOOM! With the trigger

I can rob this boy, I can mob this boy

I can call a fucking killer, do a job on this boy

I can make this fool, I can rape this fool

I can get them on my five o-clock or ten o-clock news

I can lend a helping hand

I can be your fucking friend

I can leave his body stankin' in a Kroger garbage can - Three 6 Mafia

Edited by osiris.

NWA consisted of real gangsters,Ice Cube,Eazy-E.They are both Crips.But Three 6 Mafia is a bunch of studio gangsters.

Hell yeah, and Cube isn't and never been a crip, he's had ties and grown up there but never been an actual gangbanger. Any Southern rappers nowadays are fucking actors, prankstas, studio "gangstas", bustas this time they dealing with some real motherfuckin..... G's!!!...

You mean, like, OG Loc or something...

Tupac Shakur, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, MC-Ren, Eazy-E, NWA etc all these artists and bands will always be the legends of rap. They may have said things like "Put a gun to this n.igga's head" etc but this doesn't necessarily mean that they were trigger-happy. They had no choice to do this because of the dangers in the hood, in which was a large problem back then. These artists were the voices and told the world stories of what it's like growing up in an environment like the ghetto. They rapped about their problems to raise attention. Then you have all these new guys like 50 Cent or whatever who didn't grow up in such an environment and take rap into a whole new perspective. Instead, they rap about treating women like sex objects, shooting people for no apparent reason, killing cops, riding in a Cadillac Escalade with 30" chrome wheels with hydraulics, living in some big mansion with women wearing next to nothing walking around the house, who can bang the most hookers and nonsense like that that instead of solves problems, creates problems. Sure, it's good to listen to at times but it's pretty meaningless for the people who pay attention.

Edited by Rainbow Six

Nothing is as hard as NWA's lyrics? Hah, alright.

I can fight this bitch

I can whoop this bitch

I can [Gun loading] [Gun Shots]

BOOM! With the trigger

I can rob this boy, I can mob this boy

I can call a fucking killer, do a job on this boy

I can make this fool, I can rape this fool

I can get them on my five o-clock or ten o-clock news

I can lend a helping hand

I can be your fucking friend

I can leave his body stankin' in a Kroger garbage can - Three 6 Mafia

You think this is "hard" lyrics? ROFL. I can fuck this bitch, I can act like a gay, I can piss on myself, I can mob DJ dickhead Paul.

And Julez's lyrics was a straight piece of shit.

N.W.A's first verse recorded in studio is harder than anybody.

as i grab the glock

one in the chamber

the safety is off

i wanna see cabbage

biggie smalls' a savage

BI.G. is the king of that shit,I've listened to all his albums and his lyrics are truelly hardcore man

even 2pac couldn't keep up with that

2pac needed his homies from New Jersey to back him up on 'hit Em Up' while Biggie did it with only a little help of Puffy in 'Guess Who Shot Ya ?'

biggie had a god given gift for freestyles,he didn't even need to write shit down

and unlike most of the rappers today,he really lived the lifestyle he was rapping about

as for juelz santana bullshit - he is as wack as 50 cent,50 cent claimin he a big boss in new york but the truth is that there's a price on his head,funny how he's scared of Supreme ( REAL New York gangster) and now walkin around with top notch security and shit

as i grab the glock

one in the chamber

the safety is off

i wanna see cabbage

biggie smalls' a savage

BI.G. is the king of that shit,I've listened to all his albums and his lyrics are truelly hardcore man

2pac needed his homies from New Jersey to back him up on 'hit Em Up' while Biggie did it with only a little help of Puffy in 'Guess Who Shot Ya ?'

biggie had a god given gift for freestyles,he didn't even need to write shit down

and unlike most of the rappers today,he really lived the lifestyle he was rapping about

as for juelz santana bullshit - he is as wack as 50 cent,50 cent claimin he a big boss in new york but the truth is that there's a price on his head,funny how he's scared of Supreme ( REAL New York gangster) and now walkin around with top notch security and shit

It's not all about who's the toughest. BIG may have had tougher rhymes but Tupac was the one who put them to good use.

As for 50 cent, a BIG thumbs down.

I agree with osiris. A lot of the time I listen to the beat of rap songs, only at times I pay attention to the lyrics.

Rap isn't about violent lyrics ect... It is whatever the artist makes it about. The sexual and violent lyrics sell which is why they do it. If no one liked it they'd touch on a different topic. Hip Hop was invented by Black from the hoof people and so people from the hood listen to it. And thats a reason why it sells so well as it is...

I like hood life gangsta rap (Compton's Most Wanted) or violent (N.W.A). Sometimes deep songs like Dear Mama.

But I only listen to gangsta rap (no Biggie there or the fake new school shit) and from the East I ONLY like KRS-One, Public Enemy and Nas. A little bit Rakim but that's it. East ain't for me.

as i grab the glock

one in the chamber

the safety is off

i wanna see cabbage

biggie smalls' a savage

WTF? Biggie is not better than 2pac, hell no.

Hit em up is a classic. Just listen to the song and he will say why he brought his homies on the track, just great!

I like Biggie, but he is not good as 2pac.