Could IV Mean something more?

In the news forum Chris said," Could "IV" be something more significant than just '4'?". Which made me think that maybe IV could simply be the initials for the actual name of GTA IV. Could IV stand for "International Venue" or something like that. Share your thoughts. Hopefully the trailer will tell the true name.

I doubt this the most. It's Roman Numerals... That's all. And it's pretty much just Pricedown. The thing that really makes it look different is the effects applied to it.

Oh wait, I found it again....here it is in case you all missed it......I don't really see how it could have been faked!

Easily.... People fake things all the time. It isn't exactly rocket science or human genetics or anything like that.

I felt it looked a lot like a font you would see on a movie or game cover for an English movie, maybe, just my opinion though.

I agree to maybe they just wanted to make the title look a little better since al the GTA games. If oyu look carfefully youll see the likes of 'Vice city' 'San Andreas' will have a different font so in this game it will be the same except 'IV' will have a different font.

That is with the games that name the city. With the basic "GTA III" and "GTA IV" I doubt they will use a different font for the "name".

I was talking about in-game fonts, man.

And this has what, exactly, to do with the topic?

I think it looked more like the "Back to the Future" type font...

I think it looks nothing like the BttF font. At all. o.O And I'm a huge fan of the trilogy.

Personally, I think it's just GTA IV. They are just emphasizing on the IV. Maybe TRYING to get us to do what we're doing, just to see what we'll think of.