why get the pc version?

nigger101

Nah the PS2 and the PC has the same graphics. It's just that on the PC you could take pics. That's why I want it. I need some pics of the properties in Ganton. Can somebody get them for me?

No, you're wrong. The PC version has much better graphics. Higher resolution textures, farther draw distance, real-time shadows, anti-aliasing, better blurring, etc...

And don't fuckin highjack topics.

I gotta get the PC version then. I saw on this site that R* said that the Xbox had the best graphics, but the PS2 graphics are better then the Xbox's because you see the shine on the cars and everything just looks better. But I have a question. How come on videos I see on Google I don't see all the good blurring and that type of stuff? It looks just like the console versions.

I gotta get the PC version then. I saw on this site that R* said that the Xbox had the best graphics, but the PS2 graphics are better then the Xbox's because you see the shine on the cars and everything just looks better. But I have a question. How come on videos I see on Google I don't see all the good blurring and that type of stuff? It looks just like the console versions.

And wrong again. The Xbox version also has better graphics than the PS2 version. If a game is released on both consoles, 99.999% of the time, graphics will be better on Xbox-it just has more power.

Also, Google Video/Youtube isn't really high quality and therefore doesn't do the game "justice."

When I say blurring, I mean the effects that appear when you use nitrous or go fast.

I've been using my PS2 controller for years, works in GTA3, VC and SA. You just need a USB adapter with a PS2 controller socket in it. They used to sell them at lik-sang but they're not in business anymore, but I'd assume most good retailers would sell them.

And you guys saying PS2 has better graphics than Xbox and PC. Shut up. Seriously get your facts straight before blurting out ignorant comments. Chris82 perfectly summed up the reasons to get the PC versions. The one other benefit if you want it is multiplayer mods.

Not actually on topic, but there are mods that improve SA graphics even more than PS2--->PC. Like SRT. I don't have it, but Ghost has it and he sent me some nice screenies.

So no chance vs PC. Besides, system requirements aren't high at all. But yeah, more RAM improves the preformance by a great amount.