Full User Track Payer Control & 1989 Batmobile by Jiraiya For San Andreas

Shaharyar!!

Can Any Body Please Make A Mod For Me...

Full User Track Payer Control Just Like Vice City's Full MP3 Control

That Should Work By Mp3's Shortcuts And Should Display The Song Name And Have The Function Of Shuffle Playing And To Skip Songs Previous And Next Alphabetically.

And Can Any Body PLease Remake The 1989 Batmobile by Jiraiya For San Andreas I Know That SOme One Has Converted I Dont Remember The Name But When Installing It Using SAMI It Crashes The Game And When Manually Installing,

That Car Does't Appear It Is Removed,Because When Trying Spawning It With Vehicle Spawner It Says Car Spawned But Nothing Appear...

Please I Would Be Thankful To You If Any Body Create These Mods For Me.

I Know That These Are Good Mods And Every Body Needs It..

So Dont Think Its Only For Me,Buts IT IS For Every One..

Thankyou...

Can Any Body Please Make A Mod For Me...

Full User Track Payer Control Just Like Vice City's Full MP3 Control

That Should Work By Mp3's Shortcuts And Should Display The Song Name And Have The Function Of Shuffle Playing And To Skip Songs Previous And Next Alphabetically.

And Can Any Body PLease Remake The 1989 Batmobile by Jiraiya For San Andreas I Know That SOme One Has Converted I Dont Remember The Name But When Installing It Using SAMI It Crashes The Game And When Manually Installing,

That Car Does't Appear It Is Removed,Because When Trying Spawning It With Vehicle Spawner It Says Car Spawned But Nothing Appear...

Please I Would Be Thankful To You If Any Body Create These Mods For Me.

I Know That These Are Good Mods And Every Body Needs It..

So Dont Think Its Only For Me,Buts IT IS For Every One..

Thankyou...

1. Give it time and don't bump topics right away.

2. I'd have to take a look at the VC MP3 controller before I could take a crack at it.

3. SAMI's a piece of shit, install the car manually.

• 4 weeks later...
And dont 1 word post., 'ok' isnt a post... The one by standard is fine. If you know the intro to each song then you're fine, there is a keypres that activates the next song...

Thankyou! For Guiding,

LOL,

But It Will Take Hours To Listen Each Songs Intro,Because Mostly One Or Two Secs In The Begining Are Empty In Every Song

I Have Atleast 3000 Songs.

I Want To Listen them All.

Where I Want To..

By Song Name We Would Be Able To Skip Directly To The Song Which We Want To Listen.....

How about make a WinAmp playlist of the songs you want to listen to, then use Winamp Global Hotkeys to control it from San Andreas?

Well Uptill Now I Was Doing Something Like This.

I Just Minimize The Game And Open Mobile Ringtone Converter And Open The Song Which I Want To Listen In It And Normalize The Volume Of Song And Listen It In The Game...