Help with Crazy Trainer 151+

Copilot

Can anyone help me with this I am very pissed off. I have had the game working with crazy trainer 151+ for about 2 weeks. I am almost done my stunting video when last night when I did something I can't even remeber what right now but the car spawner stopped working. Every other cheat works but If I use the commands for car spawner it just acts like I didn't do anything. So I thought ok whatever and I deleted Crazy Trainer then downloaded it again. I put everything in the proper spot but screwed something up and so I reinstalled GTA:SA. Well today it works fine the car spawner worked again I was happy. I saw in the mods section the GTA Water level changer, So I downloaded it. It was fun I made huge waves and made it so there was no water and drove around in there. Well I got tired of it so I turned the game off and exited out of it. Well I turn my game back on and behold the spawner doesn't work again. So I thought oh well It worked when I uninstalled it the first time it will probably work this time. So I uninstall and reinstall and again it doesn't work. All the cheats work except the car spawner.

IF anyone can help me please please post a message.

Thanks.

Im trying to think but all i can come up with is that you might have V2, if so downgrade

I am guessing you didn't read all of this if so reread this...

Well today it works fine the car spawner worked again I was happy. I saw in the mods section the GTA Water level changer, So I downloaded it. It was fun I made huge waves and made it so there was no water and drove around in there. Well I got tired of it so I turned the game off and exited out of it. Well I turn my game back on and behold the spawner doesn't work again.

It was working then I quit game and then 2 minutes later went back on and it didn't work.

Im trying to think but all i can come up with is that you might have V2, if so downgrade

I am guessing you didn't read all of this if so reread this...

Well today it works fine the car spawner worked again I was happy. I saw in the mods section the GTA Water level changer, So I downloaded it. It was fun I made huge waves and made it so there was no water and drove around in there. Well I got tired of it so I turned the game off and exited out of it. Well I turn my game back on and behold the spawner doesn't work again.

It was working then I quit game and then 2 minutes later went back on and it didn't work.

Well, i had this problem to, the spawner wont work with the following gta_sa versions: 1.01, 2.0 and 2.01.

So try another version like 1.0, thats the one im using and it works for me.

Pretty strange that it was working and not it's not. I understand you've reinstalled the game once already.

After doing that you used the water level changer;

you may have set the water level too high for the game to handle, though I doubt this happened. However, the mod may be conflicting with the trainer, have you tried the game without the water level mod?

Or, perhaps you're anti-virus/spyware/firewall is stopping the trainer working because it sees it as a security threat. Try disabling it then playing the game, that is if either of the above were not the cause of the problem.

Pretty strange that it was working and not it's not. I understand you've reinstalled the game once already.

After doing that you used the water level changer;

you may have set the water level too high for the game to handle, though I doubt this happened. However, the mod may be conflicting with the trainer, have you tried the game without the water level mod?

Or, perhaps you're anti-virus/spyware/firewall is stopping the trainer working because it sees it as a security threat. Try disabling it then playing the game, that is if either of the above were not the cause of the problem.

Yes I tried it without the mod on i set the water to default before turning it off.

That might be the problem, but I really don't know. So instead I just downloaded a car spawner and use it with the crazy trainer.