Possible GTA IV Gangs

Busby

Well a couple of years ago I came up with the GTA2 remake theory, this is actually the first thing in those 2 years that's made me consider it again. THe 7 gangs in GTA2 were:

* Yakuza

* Scientists

* Looneys

* Rednecks

* Zaibatsu

* Russian Mob

* Hare Krishnas

There's of course a chance, but I've honestly no idea what R* have in store for us. I'm hoping the trailer can give us clues.

Well a couple of years ago I came up with the GTA2 remake theory, this is actually the first thing in those 2 years that's made me consider it again. THe 7 gangs in GTA2 were:

* Yakuza

* Scientists

* Looneys

* Rednecks

* Zaibatsu

* Russian Mob

* Hare Krishnas

There's of course a chance, but I've honestly no idea what R* have in store for us. I'm hoping the trailer can give us clues.

But the rednecks have came back in GTA VCS so maybe they are bringing them back one at a time

* Yakuza

* Scientists

* Looneys

* Rednecks

* Zaibatsu

* Russian Mob

* Hare Krishnas

But the rednecks have came back in GTA VCS so maybe they are bringing them back one at a time

There was no gang in Vice City Stories called the Rednecks.

how do u know they arnt the same gang the rednecks cood have spawned from martys gang

They are not the same gang form the same leaders. They're all still Rednecks, just with a different name in Vice City Stories so they aren't the same gang.

:bashhead: I am not saying they are the same gang I am saying maybe the Rednecks spawned from Marty's Gang

They should have paramilitary force kinda like the Brotherhood of Nod from the C&C series. The members would wear tan or olive (depending on terrain) colored fatigues, berets or spiked helmuts and combat boots. They would also drive around in Patriot Hum-vees, Barracks heavy duty trucks, and Sanchez dirt bikes and armed with Desert eagles, MP5s, M4s and on missions, grenades and rocket launchers and they will sometimes drive around in Rhinos and fly around in Cargobob and Hunter Helis.

I doubt they would be in the next gang, but I wish a gang like that would exist.

Agree on that point Montana. Well there is absolutely nothing wrong with having old gangs you know, I wouldn't mind, but IMO it would be better off to have new gangs, yeah it would feel more fresh and all. But let's put it this way, old gangs could be back but temporarily? Know what I'm saying? They don't need to stay all the time.