Fan Made Trailer

Jul
By Chris | 7th Jul 2007 at 18:47 GMT in GTA IV | 19 Comments

Trailers made by fans of the Grand Theft Auto series have increased in popularity a lot since the first GTA IV trailer came out some months ago. Some aren't very good, others are. Either way, we rarely post about any, but in this absense of any real GTA IV news, we thought we might as well.

Today I was emailed a link by by Gametrailers user Brotha, who has taken time to recreate the entire second trailer, Looking for the special someone, using San Andreas. In my opinion his effort put into making this has turned out pretty well, so check it out over at Gametrailers or below this post. Brotha also recently recorded his own analysis of the second trailer, which you probably know all about by now, but if you don't, be sure to also watch that.

Enjoy!

The Bossman's photo
The Bossman 7th July, 2007 @ 18:57 - Permalink

Amazing :o , I wonder where he got the Niko skin from? He also somehow included the same cock-o-hoops truck in the trailer, and got the exact same angles. It's extremely well made, I can't even begin to think how hard it was for him. I haven't yet seen his trailer 2 breakdown, but I will in a few minutes, great vid.

EDIT: Well, his trailer breakdown vid goes over stuff we sort of already know, or were obvious enough to not be pointed out. He said when Niko was walking by the wall of Graffiti that you could see the top of the edges of the Callahan bridge, although it's hard to make out if this is true, and he also noticed some 'clumping' when Niko was getting chased by the cops, I think when it has the Hove Beach sign.

Pandora's photo
Pandora 7th July, 2007 @ 18:58 - Permalink

Rofl, pretty funny. Still love the sound track. Though some things at the trailer could have been done better. Also the skin was pretty cool.

Chris's photo
Chris 7th July, 2007 @ 19:07 - Permalink
Amazing :o , I wonder where he got the Niko skin from? He also somehow included the same cock-o-hoops truck in the trailer, and got the exact same angles. It's extremely well made, I can't even begin to think how hard it was for him. I haven't yet seen his trailer 2 breakdown, but I will in a few minutes, great vid.

EDIT: Well, his trailer breakdown vid goes over stuff we sort of already know, or were obvious enough to not be pointed out. He said when Niko was walking by the wall of Graffiti that you could see the top of the edges of the Callahan bridge, although it's hard to make out if this is true, and he also noticed some 'clumping' when Niko was getting chased by the cops, I think when it has the Hove Beach sign.

Well yeah he did the trailer breakdown soon after its release, but I just didn't post it back then which is why I kinda said it's gonna be old for most people.

And I'm not sure where that Niko skin is from, but someone submitted a POTD with it in so it must be out there somewhere.

Pandora's photo
Pandora 7th July, 2007 @ 19:10 - Permalink

Jace Delivers.

nikobellic_gtascreen3.jpg

TM™'s photo
TM™ 7th July, 2007 @ 19:32 - Permalink

It must of took a long time make this video, but the video was quiet funny, yet it looks good.

Red_91's photo
Red_91 7th July, 2007 @ 19:36 - Permalink

Whaa that was pretty good, it must have taken him a very long time to do that, its superb, using the same soundtrack is good as well

Gycu's photo
Gycu 7th July, 2007 @ 19:55 - Permalink

Cool, I liked the new "No more killing" girl :thumbsup:

Brotha's photo
Brotha 7th July, 2007 @ 19:55 - Permalink

Thank you very much guys!,I´m glad that you liked it,it took me some hours to do it,so I´m very greateful to have it up on the best GTA site on the net!! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pandora's photo
Pandora 7th July, 2007 @ 20:11 - Permalink

Hey dude, great job ;)

I do hope you stay here. Think you'd be a great member.

Righty's photo
Righty 7th July, 2007 @ 20:14 - Permalink

I always thought Neko was Vasili

Brotha's photo
Brotha 7th July, 2007 @ 20:35 - Permalink
Hey dude, great job ;)

I do hope you stay here. Think you'd be a great member.

Thanks man!! I´ll try to stay :D

Pandora's photo
Pandora 7th July, 2007 @ 20:52 - Permalink

Goody :)

Ow, and you can Introduce yourself here.

Andrew91's photo
Andrew91 8th July, 2007 @ 04:15 - Permalink

The trailer was pretty neat.

surrealistic ArtSweet's photo
surrealistic ArtSweet 8th July, 2007 @ 04:30 - Permalink

wow, i have to say you are pretty creative Brotha :lol:

how long you have work on that trailer?

Brotha's photo
Brotha 8th July, 2007 @ 10:45 - Permalink

thanks guys!,well I would guess at about 10 hours,give or take

Red_91's photo
Red_91 8th July, 2007 @ 11:43 - Permalink

How do we know is Brotha really created it? No offence to you but if it was you then a big well done to you

Wheelman101's photo
Wheelman101 8th July, 2007 @ 16:24 - Permalink

Son of a bitch beat me...

Oskar's photo
Oskar 8th July, 2007 @ 16:56 - Permalink
How do we know is Brotha really created it? No offence to you but if it was you then a big well done to you

Are you just jealous because you can't make a trailer?

Red_91's photo
Red_91 8th July, 2007 @ 17:22 - Permalink

Jelous, all I said was how do we know if he created it? You really are stupid

Some of our affiliates (view all):

GrandTheftAutoIV.com GTA Domain GTAGames.nl Grand Theft Wiki GTAPSP Rockstar Network