custome mission.

X.A.N.A.

Hello. Please read the whole post before replying.

I know ditily squat about programming / coding or what ever is required to make your own missions for GTA VC. I have tried learning the program that you can use downloadable from this site but still canot figure it out. It would take me years to learn enough to do anything with it.

But I would like to have a custom mission that you can pick up at a phone and is repeatable how many times you want.

In case some one is willing. Here is some of the mission info i want for this.

Mission type would be a hunt them down and kill them. Kinda like the first mission you pick up from a phone near the small mall.

- Repeatable infinate times.

- Timer that counts up so you can see if you can beat your last time.

Here is the who i want hunted down and killed.

[GM]Pizza

[GM]ladyasiana

[GM]Gargamel

[GM]Mint

[GM]Riko

[GM]KINOPIO

[GM]Tarky

[GM]Chulsu

[GM]pritzel

[GM]hanpooh

[GM]IceMilk

[GM]Kimpaksa

These are the names of the Joymax Silkroad online GM's.

Spread them all over vice city and not too close to each other.

Now here is why i asked you to read the whole post.

Why do i want to hunt down and kill Joymax Gm's in vice city???

1. Vice city lots of people play and it's also easy to find. I can still find it in local wal-marts.

2. If you have ever played silkroad online you would know. They don't care about nothing but money. No customer service no nothing. They will not bann gold bots on the servers because they want them to clog the servers so people are forced to purchase a premium access card to be able to log into a FREE 2 PLAY game. Hell it's so bad that people who pay for premium items do not get banned for useing bots but as soon as a free user uses 1 they get banned with in a week. I want this mission made so I can post the download links on the joymax forums and get the whole 100% of the Silkroad legit players who cannot log in the game servers into playing GTA VC instead. Just for the fact that they can actually hunt down and kill the people who are supposed to police the game.

Thank you!

I want a mission made FOR VC where you can hunt down and kill the GM's

Sounds like you have bigger psychotic issues than I do. How long have you been talking to Frank the invisible rabbit? :erm:

There are some interesting points to be made here;

I know ditily squat about programming / coding .... It would take me years to learn enough to do anything with it.

You have no desire to learn, people are in this place to learn from each other. This makes your "request" undesirable to them. Basic psychobable 101 -_- You should have asked some one to "take you on as an apprentice" to complete your quest. Believe me it doesn't take "years" to learn. My brother does it and he isn't as smart as me. :blink:

In case some one is willing. Here is some of the mission info i want for this.

Since again you are not willing to learn, people who know won't teach. >.<

Why do i want to hunt down and kill Joymax Gm's in vice city???

1. Vice city lots of people play and it's also easy to find. I can still find it in local wal-marts.

:wtf: Does this statement mean you don't even own a copy of Vice City for the PC? :wtf:

2. If you have ever played silkroad online you would know. They don't care about nothing but money.

Yeah, we all should get a free copy of WoW and full year of online access just because we want it. :lamo:

While I don't play Silkroad or WoW, I have all the Guildwars. It cost me about $120 to buy them all. My own money not my parents, but I have unlimited access to all the areas. You can get started with as little as $30 or less. But all MMORPGS are going to cost you money one way or another. MMORPGS won't last forever either, someday in the future the company that runs it will shut down and go out of business. :cry:

I want this mission made so I can post the download links on the joymax forums and get the whole 100% of the Silkroad legit players who cannot log in the game servers into playing GTA VC instead. Just for the fact that they can actually hunt down and kill the people who are supposed to police the game.

If people don't like Silkroad they will just quit playing it. There are no GM's in Guildwars. I have had no problems with bots but we are not allowed to use bots. Your posting sounds very much like the letter of an angry child :pissedred: who is bent on proving something to a group who doesn't even know or care you exist. :whistle:

I am sorry you feel the way you do, but you will get over it. If you don't I would suggest medication, rest and intensive psychotherapy.