Duke Nukem Forever

Harwood Butcher

dukenuke4everwal02m1ca3.jpg

It seems like it's taking forever for Duke Nukem Forever to be released and 3D Realms continues to say that the release date is "When it's done". As time goes on it seems like the "Forever" part of the title fits the game pretty well. In 2001 3D Realms released a 10 year anniversary video for the Duke Nukem series, 3 years after Duke Nukem Forever was supposed to be released. Now it has almost been 10 years since it was supposed to be released and there are still no signs of a release date any where...except for the places that are trying to scam people out of their money.

Reminder: These were the graphics for 2001.

I personally thought that the games were all good and I don't care what you guys say about my opinion, but I would like to hear what you guys think of Duke Nukem Forever.

Well in the gamer's world, Duke Nukem Forever is a legend and a synonym for games that take long time to develop. Since probably most of it's popularity is based on a fact that it's taking so long to finish it, imo it might be best not to even finish it in the first place. This way it's something legendary and if the development continues (and never finishes), we'd have a quite fun situation. Might become some kind of a record aswell :).

Well in the gamer's world, Duke Nukem Forever is a legend and a synonym for games that take long time to develop. Since probably most of it's popularity is based on a fact that it's taking so long to finish it, imo it might be best not to even finish it in the first place. This way it's something legendary and if the development continues (and never finishes), we'd have a quite fun situation. Might become some kind of a record aswell :).

Well I think it's holding quite a record and I think they should release it on the 10th anniversary of it's announcement.