Venichle Mods

LiTos

I put flying DeLorean in and it has to be the plane "beagel" but how am i supposed to find it? i go to the airport theres nothing there. and also i put a delta plane replacing the AT something.. i never flew it, and how do i get it?!?1 do i have to look for them like i did for my regular delorean aorund the whole city? where? thanks.

• Like 1

I put flying DeLorean in and it has to be the plane "beagel" but how am i supposed to find it? i go to the airport theres nothing there. and also i put a delta plane replacing the AT something.. i never flew it, and how do i get it?!?1 do i have to look for them like i did for my regular delorean aorund the whole city? where? thanks.

Try using this, http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?ac...file&id=649 but u need the car id, it says it in the document named Vehicles just find the old name of beagel and it says the id # then put the # in the spawner and it will apeare in S.A. but u need to be runing S.A.

The Beagle should show up on the north tarmac, San Fierro AP.

Suggest you put the AT400 back into the game, I think it's used for a mission. Replace the Stunt Plane instead. It will show

up at your airstrip when you get all silver or better in flight school.

If you haven't already, take a minute to checkout the layout of the forum & read the rules.

Welcome & enjoy.