aremada plane

dynasty

1 day i had to know where is the aremada is stored in the game it can just be not there..

i used the jetpack hack with 10X speed and tried to search every where in the game inland.. its big so if i search i wont miss it.

i thought of increas in the games gravity by 100% which is enough to take a plane down from the skies.

Using the jetpack hack i was flying over los santos (start of the game) and i saw 1 going down...

I was so amazed i didnt take snapshot of it and increas gravity to follow it... and i crashed..

DO U KNOW WHERE IN HELL IS IT WITHOUT USING A HACK??? it was used in a mission and we had to go inside it with a bike

Edited by dynasty

Surprised staff hasn't got on you yet.

Using big text to make a point is one thing, but is just bad form for a whole post. Just a headsup.

As for your question, I think the Andromeda (presume that was the plane you meant) only shows up in 2 missions. There is

a large plane in the south hanger of the Los Venturas airport, but it's a passenger plane, not a cargo plane.

Anyway, take a minute & look at the rules (top left corner of page, white text) & check out the layout of the site.

Welcome & enjoy.

• 4 months later...