Problems with replacing files.

twizee

Hi

I am having problems deleting files from the gta3.img file with IMG tool 2.0. It keeps giving me this messege;

Dir file error! It might be in use... exiting...

I am confused because I am not using GTA VC or any of its files within its domain. I also get this message when I try to rename the files;

File access denied!

I already opened the properties on the gta3.img file and changed it from read only. I have tried getting around this problem by replacing the files, however I get another message saying the replacement file is too big for the origional file.

I would very much like advice from somebody who has the ability to solve this problem.

I checked the file's properties and the read-only option was already off. I tried turning it on and off again, but I still have the same problem when trying to delete files. Once I have tried to delete a file, I get a ' Dir File error! It might be in use ' the window's " File Edit Commands Tools Help" menu at the top becomes unacessable, and at the bottom it says it is deleting 1:1 files, however it stays like that indefinately without changing.

Suggestions?