I NEED SOME HELP

lascooteth

I have been modding SA and everything has been working fine except... I installed DaCrazyIsland mod and it didnt work, so I uninstalled it, but now some of my cars act like all the tires are popped (i cant turn when im going fast and I spin when i turn going slow). Plus theres sparks shooting out the back of them, again like the tires are popped, but all my tires are there... anyone have any ideas>

I have been modding SA and everything has been working fine except... I installed DaCrazyIsland mod and it didnt work, so I uninstalled it, but now some of my cars act like all the tires are popped (i cant turn when im going fast and I spin when i turn going slow). Plus theres sparks shooting out the back of them, again like the tires are popped, but all my tires are there... anyone have any ideas>

Also, the cars bounce around like popcorn

Hope you backed up your DATA files (& any others you replaced for the mod) before you installed the mod.

If you did, just put those files back in place.

If you didn't, you're pretty screwed. Uninstall game, defrag the hard drive, reinstall SA & then the mods that you know

worked.

The only Data I changed was GTA.dat, and I switched it back to the origional one . So I have no idea whats going on