SA closes when I start my game

NSanityHD

Hey guys.

Long time since I've made a topic for support for SA.

Ok, so I downloaded this mod (car mod) that involves edits in the data folder. (sa16_cls500)

Readme:

Mercedes-Benz CLS500

by JVT & Dingsign

1) INSTAL:

elegant.dff and elegant.txd replaced to the ...\models\gta3.img

replace in:

...data/vehicles.ide

507, elegant, elegant, car, ELEGANT, ELEGANT, null, normal, 10, 0, 0, -1, 0.74, 0.74, 0

...data/handling.cfg

ELEGANT 1500 4000 2 0 0.3 -0.1 75 0.65 0.8 0.5 5 260 22 10.5 F P 8 0.55 1 31.3 1.4 0.76 0 0.27 -0.1 0.58 0.3 0.2 0.56 39500 c0002004 208000 1 0 1

...data/carmods.dat

elegant, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, wg_l_b_ssk, bnt_b_sc_p_l, bnt_b_sc_m, rf_b_sc_r, spl_b_bar_m, spl_b_bbr_l, spl_b_mar_m, spl_b_bbb_m, spl_b_bab_m, spl_b_mab_m

...data/carcols.dat

elegant, 53,53, 62,62, 7,7, 1,1, 8,8, 6,6, 3,3, 4,4

I did all of these correctly, but when I get on a bike and move left or right, CJ is nearly hanging off the side of the bikes.

And then a few minutes after the game closes, with no error messages at all.

I don't know if this could be the carmods.dat, or carcols.dat files, maybe vehicles.ide.

But all I know is, I forgot to make a backup of elegant.dff, and .txt, plus the data files. I'll just reinstall.

But what's causing CJ to hang off the bike, and make the game crash?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe the model is made for Cj to hang off the bike,or the game cannot load the model properly,and when it can't load it after 5 min,game CRASHES!

It might be a problem with one of my data files, but I don't know. The model is never made for CJ to hang off the bike either. And was their any need for capitals on the word "crashes" ? :huh:

That's a surprise, JVT's stuff is usually very stable. Is it always the same bike & if so which one? Is there any problem

w/ the Mercedes that replaced the Elegy?

Is the bike in question a mod? He hangs off because there's an "offset" spec in HANDLING.CFG that adjusts the player

to the steering wheel of a car, that's probably off.