How awesome would a crackdown mod be?

claude-5

for anyone whos played crackdown, I was playing this a couple of days ago and thought how awesome a SA TC mod would be, just think be CJ you have a set of people to kill and you go kill them in your own time, and you even get driving skill, weapon skill, but agility would be a bit strange...

discuss

yeah that would be awesome, i have it for 360, i mostly play online on key to the city.... :D

for anyone whos played crackdown, I was playing this a couple of days ago and thought how awesome a SA TC mod would be, just think be CJ you have a set of people to kill and you go kill them in your own time, and you even get driving skill, weapon skill, but agility would be a bit strange...

discuss

yeah that would be awesome, i have it for 360, i mostly play online on key to the city.... :D

:D, ahh that mode is awesome, i spawn an agency supercar then lots of explosive barrels around it and the rest is spoken for itself...

discuss

:D, ahh that mode is awesome, i spawn an agency supercar then lots of explosive barrels around it and the rest is spoken for itself...

what i do is i keep throwing those sticky grenades in a row and watch what gets blown to the moon

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

discuss

what i do is i keep throwing those sticky grenades in a row and watch what gets blown to the moon

the sticky grenades? what do they look like, are they DLC?

discuss

i might send you a friend invite and a message saying its me, etc..

discuss

they are circular and they have a green circle in the middle, and is dentonated by remote

discuss

i might send you a friend invite and a message saying its me, etc..

discuss

they are circular and they have a green circle in the middle, and is dentonated by remote

yeh go on, we canplay crackdown, once i get the money to get me xbox live gold again :D