computer crashed lost game file

hey guys ... i have been playin SA the last few days and i was at the green goo mission and i completed it and saved it .... after that for some un godly known reason my computer rebooted .... weird i dunno .... so i was like oh well at least i saved .... lord and behold when it rebooted and got back i opened up the game and the save was GONE!!! so i downloaded a saved game and itll load then the game crashes need help ... what do i do about the game crash problem .... its version 1 and i have a version 1 save ??? need help

hey guys ... i have been playin SA the last few days and i was at the green goo mission and i completed it and saved it .... after that for some un godly known reason my computer rebooted .... weird i dunno .... so i was like oh well at least i saved .... lord and behold when it rebooted and got back i opened up the game and the save was GONE!!! so i downloaded a saved game and itll load then the game crashes need help ... what do i do about the game crash problem .... its version 1 and i have a version 1 save ??? need help

hi....!!

BRO....JUST GO AND MAKE A VISIT TO YOUR MY DOCUMENTS AND CHECK IF THE FILES ARE THERE OR RE-INSTALL YOUR SAN ANDREAS :bashhead:

SOUNDS CRAP....BUT MAY BE ITS BECAUSE IN YOUR OLD SAN ANDREAS MAKE SURE U NEVER REPLACED YOUR

main.img

and

script.