Unlock Interior Doors

Billsy

Hi, i was just searching the internet and i couldnt come across anything. I was wondering if there is a trainer/cheat of some form that will enable me to unlock doors in interiors. An example of this would be that i want to reinact the Breaking The Bank at Caligula's. The door in which you use the first keycard is open but there is another down some stairs which you also use which is locked, however you can see inside. I'd really like to get in there. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help. Thanks

Hi, i was just searching the internet and i couldnt come across anything. I was wondering if there is a trainer/cheat of some form that will enable me to unlock doors in interiors. An example of this would be that i want to reinact the Breaking The Bank at Caligula's. The door in which you use the first keycard is open but there is another down some stairs which you also use which is locked, however you can see inside. I'd really like to get in there. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help. Thanks

You might want to try with the CLEO 3 mod 'Gravity Gun'.It's easy, point towards the door and remove it.I didn't test it, but it works when you want to get through inside Area 69 via the locked gates.