game crashs and turns self off when loading gta sa

damien

:cry: i have installed a car mod manual and done as i was told but when loading game it turns of and shows report to microsoft can any one help even if it is a program i could use but not sami please!!!!!!!!!!! :down:

Damien i just replied to your question in your other post. try not to do double posts my man.... :bleh: Good luck with your problem. The reply i left on your other post should help you out

Your mod is corrupt

your installation is corrupt

your version is corrupt/ you got V2

1 of these things.

We got him taken care of in his OTHER post. Thats why its never a good idea to double post...LOL here Jace is responding in this topic when the guy (damien) had posted and gotten a reply in another thread,that is one of the reasons why forum mods always say Do NOT double post.

at least I tried to help... :(

OHHHH no i did not mean that against you Jace lol i was sayin to Damien not to double post cuz you would not have wasted your time responding to it...you would have been better served using that time to help someone else out...thats all .. :coolthumbup: You are doing what we all here are sposed to be doing,which is coming here for info and then helpin each other out ...

Edited by Rakim