Sound Editor

ermmm

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think double post is allowed, and if u want help u gotta wait, sometimes some1 helps u in no time, otherwise u may wait for 1000 years, but somewhen u will get helped, like now :coolthumbup: .

ok, lets take a look at this...

if u wanna edit something u gotta unselect the "read-only" thing, if not, u wont ever do anything.

the sound files and the sound editor are very "sencitive", 1 single error, and u gotta reainstall whole the game if u wanna hear something, so always keep a backup.

second: if possible, tell the first error u get, the first I/O error, lets say "I/O Error 324", or something, the number, tell me it, and ill c if i can help ya :D

i dont think double post is allowed, and if u want help u gotta wait, sometimes some1 helps u in no time, otherwise u may wait for 1000 years, but somewhen u will get helped, like now :coolthumbup: .

Using internet slang is also not allowed :thumbsdown: .

If you double post between (I think) when you make the post and 10 minutes after you made it it will edit your original post. If it is past that time it's made into a double post. Theres no rules against it, it can just be annoying at times.

if u wanna edit something u gotta unselect the "read-only" thing, if not, u wont ever do anything.

Thats optional, depends on your PC. Some PC's will work just fine with 'read-only' on where as others won't.

Anyway, on to the problem, I haven't edited sounds myself before, so I'm not 100% sure what the problem would be. But I'd say your sound is corrupt of you added it incorrectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Coockie thats my problem, i have it too, i cant install any sound, read only is unticked, so is the templates for sfx, its just, not working, you know?, even when i try to close it it says i/q error 103 or 108, any 100 number... i wish i could ask lithjoe...

iqerrorzv6.jpg

Edited by ermmm

oh...sorry, i didnt know that, ill try to dont use it...sorry...

anyways, have you booth "sfx" files as non-read-only?

and as Jared sayd, that some computers dont need to have that unticked, meaby its the game version that dont allows to be edited?

oh...sorry, i didnt know that, ill try to dont use it...sorry...

That was a joke mate ;).

anyways, have you booth "sfx" files as non-read-only?

and as Jared sayd, that some computers dont need to have that unticked, meaby its the game version that dont allows to be edited?

Nope, game versions shouldn't interfere I wouldn't think. GTA 3 only had v1.0 and v1.1. The only difference, to my knowledge, was the .0 being changed to .1. Not sure if bugs we're fixed or not, but as far as I know it was just a version change, not game or file changes. Don't quote me on that though.

• 6 months later...