Your GTAIV Dreams

CHEW-GUN

Now I know there is wishlist and other topics,but I think here, everyone should Just tell all their expectations, from how It'll begin to style, to Difficulty level. Not like a wishlist, but create your own SHORT story in any point point in the game. Flying cars?Mysterious Sightings??

Just say what are your expectations. The Countdown is ticking, and we get more restless.

I'll begin. The beggining is a high level crime is done and your mafia is being busted on spot by all posible forces. You and some of your mates run off, the whole gang is elsewhere,most are either shut down or bust. And then the story build as you try to rebuild the Great (any mafia name here) to biggest men in city of crime. Aquiring properties. Recruiting other guys from street. Bringing all the old soldiers together as well as fighting your opposition who trying to take advantage of the failed raid. Serious killing, I mean Godfather like, not Gansta shoot and Run.

Now Chris, i did look through as many other threads as I could, so If someone has made a topic like this before, burn this one. Or we could share or hopes and dreams.

Now I some what know what you're getting at here. It's not what you want or just making up a random story on the spot...more like saying what you actually think will show up in the game.

Well a lot like what most fan sites have been saying, Rockstar made a huge step from GTA 2 to GTA III. They went from 2D to 3D. There have been many rumors saying that Rockstar themselves have said the next step up is online play which is what I feel is going to show up in GTAIV. Being in the G3 of video game systems, it is very possible on any system they put the game on. So I strongly feel that online play will be featured in GTAIV. As for the location, I would like to see "Tokyo, China", a spoof of "Tokyo, Japan", but that's not what this topic is about. I'm like a rag doll getting pulled in all different directions on where GTAIV could be based and the only thing I rely on at the moment is my very own "Radio Theory". The radio theory tugs and pulls in all different directions because multiple locations have been mentioned on the VCS radio stations. I can't give any real strong opinion on where I think the location will be, so for me, I'll just have to wait and see. As for characters, I strongly feel that the majority of the characters featured in GTAIV will be brand new faces, but I also strongly feel there will be some returning characters.

The storyline will be the same and different at the same time. Grand Theft Auto will always involve grand theft auto, so we know crime has to obviously be involved. I believe that tons of different things will open up in GTAIV that I can't even imagine right now. There are so many possibilities for GTAIV and the only real thing I could say is that GTAIV will have some sort of online play.

Edited by Original GTA Master

great note on the online play. New faces whould be very refreshing but indeed showups by say Tommy Vercetti(who knows what he'll be doing there) would be great. Besides, he wasn't shown in SA,only refered to. But than again, Its a whole new GTA so it's most unlikely aswell. All I want is Mafia. None of that GANGSTA stuff, really unserious.